Love these gummies

Posted by Mary-B333 on November 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

These gummies have yummy natural fruit flavors, and I feel much better about eating these then the regular store brands that are filled with dyes and corn syrup. They are less chewy and more gel-like, but I do enjoy the texture. They also come in a bunch of other flavors that are also delicious ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

Try other flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good, but not exactly as good as other gummies from Tasty Brand (esp. Smoothie Fruit and Wild Berry) - the texture is a little different. On the plus side, all six flavors in this pack have different shapes.

best gummies ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these vegan gummies

Always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with Tasty Brand gummies! Always good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

NICE trouble is stopping at one or two great for the kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, natural, my daughter love this - what else can i dream about as a mother? The best Fruit Gummies!

I LOVE Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Snacks!

Posted by BeckySue on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the taste and texture of these gummy candies. They have a lot of fresh fruit flavor and they are nice and soft too! It is very important to me that they are also gluten free! I can easily eat a whole bag of these at one time!

These are really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ate the whole bag in under 5 min...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is fantastic, and they`re vegan!!So happy to have found these here on iherb

Posted by opheart on July 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very natural, so yummy! Liked it!

1 2 3