Made Matters Worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this product would work, but instead it aggravated my sensitive skin even more. Also, the smell is not very appealing. I contacted the manufacturing company regarding their money-back guarantee and received no response.

Opposite Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this product because I like the company and ingredients, actually enjoyed the smell, and loved the cooling sensation on my skin as I applied it, BUT, I should have known better than to use something with alcohol in it, which strips the oil from your skin and causes your face to produce even more. I was going to title this review "Made Matters Worse" and then noticed someone beat me to it, but that was the case for me also. I started breaking out like crazy after a week of using this. I had to pour it down the drain. :(

Five Star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Every time I will purchase this product I'm gonna give 5 stars this is an amazing product make my skin very clean and clear I use it after washing my face or as cleanser and some time to cool my scalp. Lovely product.

Great for face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used it as a toner everytime I wash my face and it has a cooling effect and I have a combination skin so it suits just well! Leave my skin smooth enough after I wipe with facial cotton. I can't believe no body had really tried this. My face is acne prone so it's pretty good on treating it. It takes time but it definitely worth a try. I would say one of the best cooling effect used as a toner for whole face with oily or dry skin and acne prone. As long as its not harsh to the skin which I think this product worth a credit.

Very effective,but the smell is a little off

Posted by marley on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd purchase this again because it does work fast.

טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

טוב.

fine with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am ok with the smelling. so far so good.

Got Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got allergy on my forehead after use this...I have acne prone face...But my forehead never had any acne issue...But after I used this...2-3 times only...I got horrible allergy acne on forehead and neck part.

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very effective! My friend has been suffering from Acne pimples, it keeps on coming back. But after using this for a week, it gradually disappeared.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not so sure it works on acne. But I use it now to disinfect surfaces.

1 2