pls note the main ingredients not stated on website!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

on receiving the actual product, in place of the list of natural ingredients stated ie mountain spring water from our lands, coconut etc we saw this under "Genoveve's hand picked natural ingredients": water (aqua), ammonim lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, Lauramide Dea, Lauryl glucoside, ammomium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavour, vitamin E. It would be good if the company could put the actual full ingredient list onto the label so that consumers know exactly what they are purchasing.

I will never buy this again!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Benzaldehyde is the smell that is used as almond essens. thats what it smells like. It dried out my scalp completely, so bad rash that i skretshed my self to bleed. Besides the Natural ingredients that is written on the bottle, it contains other and some of them harmful ingredients. espesially dea. thoose ingredients you will find at iherbs ingredients information of the Product.( ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, lauramide dea, lauryl glucoside, ammonium xylene sulfonate, sodium chloride, almond flavor,) i will never buy this again!!!

False Labeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff DOES contain sulfates! The label states it contains all sorts of lovely fruits and Love and lots and lots of Hugs. IHerb will Not answer my calls or emails.

Top Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product sure lives upto all the good reviews i saw to want to try it. Surprisingly the shampoo lathers up more than i expected from natural ingredients, Its a little more almondy smelling than i first liked but it sure cleans hair very well and unlike other shampoo's i have tried i use to be left with dry skin around my hair line and eyebrows, i guess its no chemicals which isnt allowing reaction to my skin.

Realy nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used it as a shampoo and face cleaner it smells nice to.

Not worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo cleans well if you use enough. I can't imagine mixing it with water like it says and it working well. ? When I wash my hair and work it around my scalp it snarls my hair and then when I rinse it out I still have snarly hair. My hair feels like dried out straw at that point, it's as though it strips the hair of natural oils. Then I put the conditioner on and have to work it into all the snarls and try to pull them out with my fingers. Hair is nice when dry and the scent is pleasant but just not worth it. Conditioner does not prevent static either - wow, this is not a winter conditioner. This may work better if you have chlorinated city water - we have softened well water. Bottom line - Very time consuming to use this shampoo and conditioner and not worth the extremely high cost.

Terrible smell the second time around

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first time I bought this, it smelled nice (like almonds). The second time - I got it from Amazon - it smelled entirely different, and terrible, like some poorly-executed take on baby powder. Really bad. Smell is very important to me when it comes to shampoo, so this was a deal-breaker. Don't know if this was some kind of production error or what. It was definitely a completely different formula the second time. Still stings when it gets in my eyes.

Ordinary schampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Misguiding ingrediens lust.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muchos usos diferentes y me encanta excepto su olor a almendras que a mi personalmente no me gusta mucho. Clica en Sí, si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión y mira más opiniones en mi cuenta

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hi I just bought the shampoo and conditioner from Tate’s. I strongly advise iHerb to investigate the integrity of this company as I believe they are not listing the correct ingredients in their product. I am a frequent customer of iHerb and would like to continue trusting your online store for shopping. I read many reviews (after I had already placed the order) stating the labeling discrepancies and false advertising... but still thought it couldn’t be so. Now I must agree there really is something not matching the Tate’s listed ingredients and what they must put inside it. I tested on my hands and it sweats and burns like when I tested creams/ conditioners containing petrochemicals and other synthetic ingredients. After 30min still sweating and burning sensation. I have access to biochemistry and chemistry labs and personnel and I will look to see if these can be tested in any way. However I strongly recommend iHerb to investigate this also.

1 2 3