Awesome for healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have periodontal disease. This mouthwash has been a great addition to my oral health care regimen and has resulted halting the advance of the disease. My gums no longer bleed, no are they inflamed and swollen. No bad breath! Since I have been using this mouthwash I no longer get canker sores and any other cuts or sores in my mouth heal very quickly. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

Great, tasty

Posted by michellek on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The sorbitol goes a long way to flavour this wash. I'm too sensitive for the usual Listerine rinses with alcohol, my eyes start to water before my 30secs of gargling at up. This is great. It tastes great and like another reviewer mentioned, you don't wake up with bad breath when you use this.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great. Doesnt contains bad taste like other mouth washers. Just need to use a little and a mouth is fresh.

Winnie Hui

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice and effective.

Made my gums more sensitive

Posted by WorldPeace on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This may be good for some people, but not for me. i have sensitive gums and this made them even more sensitive. Not gonna try it again.

Great rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mouthwash is great. I'm happy it doesn't have alcohol so there isn't any stinging effect. I like that it has tea tree oil which is great for my teeth.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a good purchase and works well with keeping good overall oral health. Feels fresh and clean.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think tea tree oil is a miracle worker, this mouthwash is really good and it doesn't taste bad.

Tea Tree Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff love the taste

Tea Tree Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mouthwash is incredible! Great for your gums, etc.....

1 2 3