Awesome for healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have periodontal disease. This mouthwash has been a great addition to my oral health care regimen and has resulted halting the advance of the disease. My gums no longer bleed, no are they inflamed and swollen. No bad breath! Since I have been using this mouthwash I no longer get canker sores and any other cuts or sores in my mouth heal very quickly. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

Great, tasty

Posted by michellek on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The sorbitol goes a long way to flavour this wash. I'm too sensitive for the usual Listerine rinses with alcohol, my eyes start to water before my 30secs of gargling at up. This is great. It tastes great and like another reviewer mentioned, you don't wake up with bad breath when you use this.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great. Doesnt contains bad taste like other mouth washers. Just need to use a little and a mouth is fresh.

Winnie Hui

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice and effective.

Made my gums more sensitive

Posted by WorldPeace on September 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This may be good for some people, but not for me. i have sensitive gums and this made them even more sensitive. Not gonna try it again.

My fave

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy natural mouthwashes that are alcohol free and have tea tree oil in them. I have been using this mouthwash for many years, and no cavities!

This is class

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a much classier product as opposed to say Listerine or other alcohol based Mouth Washes. The tea tree is very natural tasting, yet not overpowering. And the aftertaste is very minimal. I've never used mouthwashes in my life... But after learning about how big brand products are made with ingredients that are intentionally designed to depopulate, I thought I'd give the healthiest looking mouth wash I could find a try.. And after extensive research, this product stood out above all other options I looked into, and proves to be a very wise choice for dental hygiene. Really would recommend

best mouth wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best mouth wash that I have tried. The ingredients are very good and it tastes very nice. I was afraid because tea tree tastes very bad, but this one doesn't, it tastes slightly like mint.

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed without the drying effects of alcohol. I use it before bed after brushing my teeth and no more morning breath 👏 Slightly minty flavor, doesn’t burn or sting like conventional mouthwashes and isn’t sweet/herbal tasting like natural mouthwashes. Will rebuy

Nice