For mild problems.

Posted by coconut on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product only seems to tackle mild problems. You need to wear a liner cause the oil doesn't come out of fabrics well in the washing machine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used these to try and clear up a BV Infection on the advice of my midwife. Though they seemed to help some, they did not get rid of the infection. I guess any relief is better than no relief, though!

Difficult to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are difficult to open and they dissolve the second you touch them so it makes it difficult to insert.

Do not know how i feel about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

still questioning it . Tried it for 2 days and stopped

Effective, but don't overdo it

Posted by tigercho on August 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil is somewhat irritating, but its worth a try. Still removes most unwanted flora down there. Don't use this more than a few days of the month.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

product as described

not sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this in the hope that it would clear up a yeast infection - unfortunately it didn't offer any relief...

I don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it

Didn't work for me :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as I've suffered of yeast infections for a long time.. I've reached a point hwere I'm a bit desperate and I'd try anything to get rid of it! I read the reviews of this product and hoped it'd work for me. Sadly, it didn't. I couldn't use the suppositories for too many days in a row since it was irritating the skin around my vagina a lot, and it burned every time I went to the toilet, so I stopped for 1 or 2 days and kept going. At the beginning, it worked and I didn't have much discharge but at the end, it was the same. I gotta say I wasn't being 100% strict with my diet (still having 1 coffe a week or so, and still eating some fruits) but I was expecting something much powerful.. Maybe I'd give it another chance, when I'm more stric with my diet to get rid of my candida infection.

It works, just varies

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt relief when using it for multiple cleansing reasons. I used it at night and even though I was successful in getting them in firmly, they would melt/ooze out fast even lying down. After a few days I tried half and that worked better, but it didn't feel as powerful. Either way good product, but I would only use 1/2-3/4 of it at a time and definitely at night due to leakage. Panty liner would help.

1 2