Convenient and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Tea Tree suppositories to help combat a B.V. infection. The suppositories have been convenient because I don't have to make my own concoction. They have also been very effective, after only a couple of days I was symptom free (so more comfortable) and after two weeks I have been able to reduce my use to every other day. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a natural solution to an annoying B.V. infection!

You feel clean down there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to help with yeast infections. I felt it got rid of all the horrible symptoms that comes with an infection. Now I always have them on hand and use one after my period to feel fresh. The smell doesn't bother me. And yes, it's good to keep them in the fridge so they do not melt in your hand when inserting. I find it's best to get in the bed, then insert so no risk of leaking or popping out.

My saving grace

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Suffered from a ph imbalance due to over use of antibiotics. This has caused me severe and chronic discharge. Something even my Gynae hasn't been able to fix. I'm on day 2 of this suppository and I already see the results!

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hate the smell of Tea Tree so that's why they get four stars but they worked. That's good enough for me.

Tea tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps , I would say about 70%, Smells good and easy to use~

Very strong, but works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took away my BV within a few days but when I continued the recommended days I had to quit at the last day, because this stuff is very strong, and unless there are infections and bacteria present, it will definitely hurt and perhaps cause severe irritation (it didn't on me, but I'm not prone to irritation and allergic reactions). So I do recommend it, but be careful! The smell of these are also very strong. PS. You can't put the suppositories in and walk around. You have to lay down. They will dissolve and things will be messy. I'd put them in before going to bed at night.

Seems to have helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does have the tea tree tingle, so if you can't handle that, or if you are in great pain, this product may not be for you. Also, as other reviewers have mentioned, a panty liner will be necessary for use with this product.

Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Provides temporary relief from itching and burning. Lasts for several hours. Wish these were cheaper so I could afford to keep them on hand.

For Yeast Infections/ BV Along With These Supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent choice when used along with Pau D' Arco (herbal decaffinated tea for infections), caprylic acid, and probiotics to combat yeast infections and BV.

rus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thrush was not two months.

1 2