Finally yeast infection relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had chronic yeast infections for the last year and my doctor prescribed everything under the sun. It seemed that I developed a resistance to all of it so this product was my last resort. These work great, though I do recommend using them at night because they have a strong antiseptic smell. Also a good idea to put in freezer for a few minutes first because they soften easily as you try to unwrap them from the packaging. Amazing product!

My "must have"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a severe BV and yeast infection for 6 consecutive months last year. I would take antibiotics to treat BV and this would cause YI, then i would get BV again...vicious cycle. I was so desperate and gave this product a try. Bingo! I was healed. After it killed the bacteria I used probiotics suppositories and took probiotics orally as well. It has been one year since i had YI or BV. I have them at home just in case. Highly recommend!

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have Diabetes, along with Interstitial Cystitis, which can cause pain in vagina as well as bladder. Diabetes can also cause increased fungal infections. I sometimes have terrible pain. These helped me greatly.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This not only cured a yeast infection, but I also find it valuable as a post period cleansing process. Not many yeast medications work for me, so I'm thrilled to have found a natural alternative that does the job!

Every woman should have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Always helps when I have any kind of vaginal irritation. I always keep some around just in case.

great for yeast infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being a candida sufferer, I always keep a few boxes of these on hand. They're great for yeast infections or use one after your period. I love the clean, tingly sensation :)

I've used 4 of the 6 so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the only problem is remembering to put one in at night - too early in the day, and it just slides right out again! seems to have made a difference.

These things work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these anytime I have issues with yeast, itching or odor and one suppository always seems to clear up whatever the issue is. They are pretty strong and can probably even be halved. No irritation, burning or other problems for me. Highly recommended.

Very Good

Posted by reflexheather on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with symptoms and discomfort of thrush used with probiotics and oregano oil didnt need flucanozol this time round. Have used these again at first signs of thrush and it never developed. I keep a pack on standby now. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Tea tree Suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am glad I found this product as after using it for 6 days my itching cleared. I only used it once a day that was enough for me but I guess it depends on each individual's requirements... I took the advice of the other previous users - ie. its best to use it just before you go to bed and are lying flat as it seems to leak.