Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hate the smell of Tea Tree so that's why they get four stars but they worked. That's good enough for me.

Tee Tree Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I developed an allergic reaction to this product after two doses. I have discarded the remainder of them. I will not order again.

Difficult to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are difficult to open and they dissolve the second you touch them so it makes it difficult to insert.

will use again for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

feels like a product everyone should use every once in a while for refreshing or for vaginal problems ,

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for reoccurring vaginal problems, like BV and yeast infections. Keep in freezer, do not use during daytime, wear a pad when you use it at night.

Worked great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took the advice and only used every 2 days and had no problems at all. Kept in fridge so it was ready to go when I wanted to use. Worked over night! Awesome natural product. Feels nice and cool too. Infection was gone in about 2 or 3 times using. Accidentally popped one out on to the floor and couldnt use it- be careful when opening foil :)

very effective!

Posted by marianF on March 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another great product that proves how superior natural remedies are over chemically-made medications.More effective at curing yeast infection than any drug that I've tried.Will always have some available.

Tea Tree therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic Product

Tea tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps , I would say about 70%, Smells good and easy to use~

Very strong, but works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took away my BV within a few days but when I continued the recommended days I had to quit at the last day, because this stuff is very strong, and unless there are infections and bacteria present, it will definitely hurt and perhaps cause severe irritation (it didn't on me, but I'm not prone to irritation and allergic reactions). So I do recommend it, but be careful! The smell of these are also very strong. PS. You can't put the suppositories in and walk around. You have to lay down. They will dissolve and things will be messy. I'd put them in before going to bed at night.