very effective acne treatment

Posted by marianF on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was the fist time I used tea tree oil and I was very pleased with the results I got -used it for treating acne.After applying the oil, spots and blemishes shrink and become less visible.Repeating day and night for a few days, they eventually vanish.As far as the brand is concerned, the quality of the product seems to be good.My only complaint, I can't get out of the bottle the exact amount that I want, sometimes too much oil comes out, sometimes too little.Perhaps a dropper would be helpful.

You should just have it handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It does everything... mild athlete's foot, painful pimples, and helped (along with apple cider vinegar) to get rid of a planter's wart.

Bottle Not Sealed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Received This Unsealed Bottle Is Opened

Tea Tree Oil is for real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd read of Tea Tree Oil's healing, anti-biotic, anti-viral properties. I tried it on a cold sore and it healed more rapidly than normal. My wife had a bad burn. We applied Tea Tree Oil and it seemed to help with the healing.

Oil is good - bottle is difficult

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil but it is very difficult to apply to toe nails. Older folks who can't see as well can't tell when a drop comes one of the bottle.....

A leakage problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered five bottles to last me a long, long time. When they arrived in their little package, two bottles had leaked out a little, well, maybe three bottles. But I don't care, considering I had them shipped by standard mail, and that most of the content is there, and the bottles are whole. The corks were the problem, and maybe the way the bottles were packed, leaving room for them to dance around in the package during the freight. As for the teak tree oil, it is very, very, welcome.

Good spot treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective for spot treating pimples / inflammation. The smell is powerful but it fades away in a few minutes. Ordered a refill.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it everywhere ! it takes away any rash and was best while traveling, helped stay clean and not get any irritations "down there" ^^

No nasty stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike some of the big brand names out there, this is the real deal. 100% pure, nothing else added, 100% efficacy too. And the price is fantastic!

Great product and great different uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I read that it was good for problems in the foot nail and for me is working. My nail looks better and not only this, for problems in the scalp like burning because a shampoo is irritating it it works very well, it calms the scalp and leaves a fresh sensation after putting some oil mixed with the shampoo. I highly recommend that product for that kind of problems.

1 2 3