hmm..not the best i've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

There's 3 brands of 100% pure australian tea tree oil I've tried, mainly this one, aura cacia's, and thursday plantation's. The best is definitely Thursday Plantation's as the oil is evidently thicker, stronger, and a tiny drop works wonders. Aura Cacia's isn't that thick in texture but it does feel like, the oil was perhaps extracted from a different species of tea tree, you still get that stinging feeling that doesn't hurt by the way, but you know it's doing its work. THIS, however, the Tea Tree Therapy which I was having a certain level of expectation since the review seems good, was kind of disappointing. The texture is really thin, that makes me doubtful that it's 100% australian tea tree oil.. It literally feels diluted. Definitely mild enough for topical application on face. My usage was mainly on scalp and occasionally on skin before extracting out black/whiteheads. Well, I just don't think I'm going to repurchase this. This at best, would only work if you are looking at mild usage/results.

great product great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

this price here on iherb.com is much better than any retail store you might go to. i use this to treat toenail fungus and it's been working well.

Great results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I apply tree tea oil on my adult acne prone skin when break-outs or small pimples appeared. I also make a face mask at least once a week with "Raw Organic Honey" & a few drops of tea tree oil to create a paste for my skin regiment with awesome results. It really keeps my acne prone skin pretty clear. Give it a go!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my mouthwash or toothpaste sometimes.

best antiseptic

Posted by marianF on May 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil in general, is the best natural antiseptic and the most effective acne treatment that I've tried.This particular brand is good quality (pure, Australian) and although I have very sensitive skin, applying it even full strength does not irritate my face.What I like most, is that it comes with a dispenser (unlike other brands), I would have however preferred a dropper as sometimes a drop is all I need.In addition to using it on pimples, wounds, bites I also put a few drops to my DIY deodorant.It's great!!!

Fake oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells terrible and looks like a water, I've had real oil so i know

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it works soo well. I put a dab on my pimple before bed and next morning...PUFF! Gone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very useful. I used it daily after washing my face. I also used it nightly in my feet. My skin feels really nice. Absolutely recomended.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

and I use it for so many things.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special, just tea tree oil but high quality and not too expensive for how much you get!