not 100% tea tree oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a formula that is 15% tea tree oil. I don't know if I didn't read the small print but I was expecting 100% tea tree oil (the essential oil).

Tea Tree Therapy, Tea Tree Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although it's not 100% pure tea tree oil, it does what it's supposed to do. Great for nail fungus treatment and various skin conditions.

misleading product title

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is not pure tea tree oil

Best skin product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tea tree oil can be put directly on any blemish or cut and next thing you know they disappear. Very handy to have around.

Odor Stopper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am highly allergic to any scents, and this helps me keep underarms clear of odor. I use this daily along with Crystal unscented deodorant.

The best oil for pimples and infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big fan of tea tree oil for its multi functionality; - Pimples to dry them and kill bacteria - Adding a few drops to floor washing water to good smell and disinfect - Helps with dandruff - great oil to use in oil lamp (esp when problems with sinuses or stuffed nose) - refreshing clothes by mixing with water and spraying it This brand is very reasonably priced and has a strong smell - highly recommended!

Great Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i use this product as a moisturizer everyday and night. it helps with my acne and hyperpigmentation. the scent of the tea tree oil is very pleasant and soothing.

STAPLE SKINCARE PRODUCT

Posted by rebeccachristi on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lifesaver for me and everyone I tell about it! I use this as a spot treatment on my face, chest, shoulders, and back. It literally diminishes pimples overnight. The way I apply this is by wetting a cotton ball, squeezing out excess water and putting 3-4 drops on it, and then pat the tea tree oil where I need it. Or I pour a few drops in the palm of my hand (after I have washed) and dot it on pimples with my finger. Works very well and my friends have gone on to buy their own bottle after I've used it on them! Warning: although it is diluted, it is very strong and you should not use it all over your face or more than 1-2 times a day.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I could manage without this product!! I wet a cotton ball with water then add a few drops if this...it clears up just about every skin problem there is. Good size bottle, great price and this one is pure.

Chose 15% diluted on purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Alot of reviews were commenting that this product is not pure, but I needed one that was diluted because it would have been too strong in full strength. This product was meant to be used diluted for other purposes like on the sensitive skin or on the burner. Overall it has been effective on calming my skin.