Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has multiple uses and its a great product. I apply it in the face directly into the spot or blemish, and it works wonderful. It can be use to apply with the moisturizer and its a great difference. I love it. Me encanta. lo uso para secar granos en la cara y a veces le echo un par de gotas con la hidratante. Tiene muchos más usos. Me encanta.

Too many benefits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The benefits of Tea Tree Oil are amazing - I prefer this brand because I could find it in the store - mosquito bites, itchy skin, irritated skin, even warts! this stuff is awesome!

Tee Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Was getting mine form Walmart, but this is cheaper and you get a bigger bottle, I use it for everyting from dry scalp, bumps and brusis, to skins and scraps.

Tea Tree Therapy, Tea Tree Oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am experiencing success with the oil. It is working on the virus under my toe nail.

Value for money

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always carry this tiny little bottle around in my handbag. It is very effective to cure fungal infections on the skin and eczema and it keeps the mosquitos away.

Great Tea Tree Oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like all the Tea Tree Therapy products. The quality of the oil they use is excellent and strong. I was applying this to a fungal infection and found it helped to reduce the severity of the symptoms and relieved the itch. It obviously has a strong tea tree smell. I have lots of product reviews and worked for two of Ireland's leading health stores for almost 10 years. I now work as a holistic therapist specialising in reflexology. Natural health is my passion. I hope you found this review helpful.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does what tea tree oil normally does, with very little added other stuff (which is why I bought this, as most tea tree oils have a lot of other oils as well). It helps my scarring.

Another Powerful Anti-fungal/anti-bacterial

Posted by SherryB on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having tea tree oil in every first aid kit and household would be a good thing. I have used this to treat many skin issues, yeast issues, wounds, cuts and as a mouth wash according to directions. Best to dilute as this is powerful stuff. I like this brand. Price is good. Always follow directions.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing to use on acne.

Perfecto para el acné.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ideal para las espinillas. Te lo echas de noche y al levantarte la inflamación ha disminuido notablemente. Muy recomendado!