Good tasting coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this half and half with regular columbian decaf coffee. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have not tried the Teecino alone, as it is priced higher than I normally pay for coffee (so I mix it to make it last longer).

Coffee cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Love it. Takes my coffee cravings away.

Caffeine free and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, but I wish I had realised you need at least a plunger or a filter for this. I've been using my aeropress (don't laugh, it's all I have) and the results are fabulous though!

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, love it. The only down side is the it needs to be filtered... but it`s OK.

It's good but my all time favorite is the chocolate mint flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Teeccino coffee is the closest to real coffee. I first tried the Teeccino chocolate mint which was and still is my favourite. Had I bought this one first I would have given it a good review, however I tried the chocolate mint and cannot get used to any other.

Very good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You won't miss coffee it you take this product, much healthier, ad best flavoured. Fantastic with oat drink.

NICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

PLEASANT TASTE AND FLAVOUD

Tried it once. so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely and dark, good taste. Will try another flavor next time, this is a little 'sweet' for me.

Best caffiene alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, I use a strainer. Super fast shipping!

Great as a coffee alternative

Posted by SherryB on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Key to this product is don't think that it is going to taste like coffee. It does not. But, it is a good hot beverage drink that you can brew like coffee and it tastes good. My coffee make did clog though after a few brews and the filter basket would fill up with water. Never does that with actual coffee.

1 2