At Last

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A serious digestive reflux problem for the past seven years has made it impossible for me to enjoy any of the beverages the rest of you take for granted. No coffee, tea, sodas, and most juices. Even decaf drinks still have some residual caffeine. Carbonation and/or citric acid additive rule out most other drinks including almost all store-bought juices. Along came delicious Teeccino and turned my boring life around. Saw my PCP yesterday and made him a present of a full bag. Maybe he'll like its delicious flavor and aroma, and help some other patient find Shangri-La. The inventor of this wonderful beverage can be justly proud!

Love this drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was a 10 cup a day coffee drinker and stopped 2 years ago. Missed it a bit, so tried this and it is great. Love the vanilla nut flavor coffee flavor.

I Love Teeccino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For all those who want to get off caffeine and drink something less acidic than coffee, this product is a great substitute. The Vanilla Nut is the only one I have tried, but I really love it. It is also great to have an after-dinner "coffee" that will not keep you up or make you jittery. This beverage is a winner!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like real coffee!!

Even tastier with stevia or maple syrup AND cocoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love teeccino. I usually get the hazelnut flavor, but love the vanilla nut too. I usually add a packet of Trader Joe's stevia & some TJs cocoa. Maple syrup works well too. Good hot or iced. Hits the spot with no shaky caffeine vibe.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent new taste as a coffee replacement.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this coffee alternative! It has enabled me to get off caffeine from regular coffee but still I enjoy the coffee-brewing routine and the taste is wonderful - I think it's the carob that gives it a unique flavor and with the vanilla, it's absolutely yummy!

Teeccino Mediterranean Herbal Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist asked me to quit drinking coffee and I have found that Teeccino makes a good substitute for "something warm to drink." Besides being good for you.

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Vanilla Nut,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix it 50/50 with regular coffee. Lower caffeine and it tastes great.

Un-coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not drink coffee for 3 years. Tried many coffee substitutes. Teeccino is, by far, the best coffee tasting product I have ever tried.