from Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative to coffee:)

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best herbal coffee I've ever tried. Strong aroma, wonderful taste, no artificial ingredients. Will definitely order again.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this coffee substitute! No added sweetener needed!

Full Bodied & Full of Flavor

Posted by AletaOrganic on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Vanilla Nut is one of my favorite flavors. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

best & healthiest coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how this is actually healthy & not just a regular beverage. Very delicious too! I've tried most flavors & so far Hazelnut is my favorite with Vanilla Nut coming very close behind. Then comes Almond Amaretto. I wasn't too impressed by Mocha flavor since it tastes very bland. It tastes more like original coffee. I just ordered Chocolate Mint & Java (along with more of Hazelnut) so we'll see how those compare.

iherb.com had what I couldn't get anyplace else and for the best price...quickly!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first experience with Teeccino beverages was a few years ago. Love it! BUT, I cannot get it easily from the company that makes it! When I found iHerb.com and saw that they had all my favorite flavors for the asking....I was over joyed!!! Thanks so much! Judy

Fantastic coffee substitute!

Posted by foodcoach on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Even before you brew up a pot of Teeccino, the smell that reaches you when you open the packet is amazing! It has a lovely rich, smooth taste and no bitter after taste. I put of drop of coconut milk into it as well which really adds to it. I would highly recommend it to people who love coffee but coffee doesn't love them! Enjoy! Chloe Sheean, Nutrition & Health Coach

Honorary Coffee Addict

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coffee and tea addict. I love the hot taste etc. Before becoming health conscious I drank about 4 cups of coffee a day and at least 5 of various forms of tea!! Not withstanding all of that, this Seattlite (coffee city) takes her hats and scarfs off to Teeccino!! I have tried the Hazel Nut the Chocolate Mint (great after dinner) and Vanilla nut!! I usually mix this half and half with regular or some exquisite coffee roast I pick up from around the world. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla or hazelnut flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have tried the Teecino alone, and I am equally satisfied with its strength. Use as a standalone for those of you who want little or no caffeine, or like me use it to satisfy your other need for variety and flavor!!

surprisingly enjoyable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

never have liked black coffee, tried it with soy creamer & it was surprisingly enjoyable. My husband enjoys it as well. Certainly glad I decided to give it a try in spite of my reservations.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you don't need the caffeine, this is an excellent replacement for the coffee tasted.