very nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

exactly as it says, it tastes vanilla nut - perfect. its even sweet enouthg so i didn't add any sweet.

Wow! Great discovery!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love coffee but my tummy doesn't. I have gone without it for years and years and have been wishing there was an alternative. Well, this is it! It tastes GREAT (I bought the Vanilla Nut) with NO upset tummy! Yay! A true find and I highly recommend it! I will definitely be orderding more to have on hand at all times.

The best coffee substitute ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

We LOVE Vanilla Nut Teeccino at our houme - it is full of flavour, caffeine free and good for you. Could not recommend it highly enough

Good "coffee" with flavor!

Posted by SillaVanilla on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is caffeine free! I don't think you should expect it to taste like normal black coffee, but if you buy regular coffee with vanilla and nut flavor I think it would taste about the same. I have served this to friend as "coffee with flavor" and they all liked it, after they tasted it I told them it was tea and the only complaint was that it didn't taste like "normal black coffee". I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet, maybe one of those taste more neutral? But this is a good "coffee" with vanilla and nut flavor!

from Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative to coffee:)

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best herbal coffee I've ever tried. Strong aroma, wonderful taste, no artificial ingredients. Will definitely order again.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this coffee substitute! No added sweetener needed!

Full Bodied & Full of Flavor

Posted by AletaOrganic on February 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Vanilla Nut is one of my favorite flavors. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

best & healthiest coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how this is actually healthy & not just a regular beverage. Very delicious too! I've tried most flavors & so far Hazelnut is my favorite with Vanilla Nut coming very close behind. Then comes Almond Amaretto. I wasn't too impressed by Mocha flavor since it tastes very bland. It tastes more like original coffee. I just ordered Chocolate Mint & Java (along with more of Hazelnut) so we'll see how those compare.

iherb.com had what I couldn't get anyplace else and for the best price...quickly!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first experience with Teeccino beverages was a few years ago. Love it! BUT, I cannot get it easily from the company that makes it! When I found iHerb.com and saw that they had all my favorite flavors for the asking....I was over joyed!!! Thanks so much! Judy