Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like a vanilla latte - really tasty.

Favorite morning brew.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only wish is that this flavor came in bulk to reduce waste. I can go through a whole box in a week.

Tastes Nothing like Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells devine, like Caramel Latte, but tastes nothing like coffee. If you are looking for something to replace ur regular coffee, you may find it disappointing.

Taste like Herbal tea rather than coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I saw the good comments on youtube and iherb therefore give it a try. However, I personally do not like the taste. It taste like herbal tea rather than coffee. I m not going to re order.

Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not my favourite Teeccino product as i find it quite weak in taste and i find the caramel taste sickly. I do really love their products, however i would no re-order this one again. So grateful that i can purchase my favourite products at IHerb. Thank You.

Caramel Lovers Dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

SOOO delicious. My husband who hates all herbal drinks, lovess this!! We had to fight over the last tea bag in the box!!

My new favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever! The new dandelion teebags are great the caramel is my favourite which is funny because I don't normally like caramel the blend of the dark roast and the caramel just works so well

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

Dandelion left its typical bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this tea as a coffee substitute, although I think the caramel was off putting to me, but that's my personal taste. The dandelion did leave a slightly bitter taste, but that could be chalked up to the batch mixed into the product I received. I'm unsure if they don't process it correctly, but you can certainly get rid of the bitterness if you use good processing and roots.

The Best On-The-Go Coffee Sub

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

What can i say, this helps me not to feel left out at cafes anymore.. i just ordered hot water and plop in a packet with few drops of stevia and i feel life is good to me again =D i was a caffeine addict and needed to stop due to thyroid issue. Thank you so so much for such a great product. Dont ever discontinue

1 2 3 4