Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like a vanilla latte - really tasty.

Tastes Nothing like Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells devine, like Caramel Latte, but tastes nothing like coffee. If you are looking for something to replace ur regular coffee, you may find it disappointing.

Caramel Lovers Dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SOOO delicious. My husband who hates all herbal drinks, lovess this!! We had to fight over the last tea bag in the box!!

My new favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever! The new dandelion teebags are great the caramel is my favourite which is funny because I don't normally like caramel the blend of the dark roast and the caramel just works so well

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

Favorite morning brew.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only wish is that this flavor came in bulk to reduce waste. I can go through a whole box in a week.

Taste like Herbal tea rather than coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I saw the good comments on youtube and iherb therefore give it a try. However, I personally do not like the taste. It taste like herbal tea rather than coffee. I m not going to re order.

Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not my favourite Teeccino product as i find it quite weak in taste and i find the caramel taste sickly. I do really love their products, however i would no re-order this one again. So grateful that i can purchase my favourite products at IHerb. Thank You.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They have improved the caramel flavour in this. Very nice.

this is a really pleasant drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily, it has no caffeine and like all of Teeccino's herbal teas this is delicious.

1 2 3