Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic

Taste as good as it sounds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! This is the first flavour I have tried safe to say I am filling my cart up with some other flavours to try super delicious

My favourite tea by far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea.. its so good hot or cold! Would highly recommend

Teecino Mocha Mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy! Perfect for an arvo pick me up when you would usually reach for coffee.

Absolutely Amazing, Bought More Immediately!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I adore coffee but with migraines it can be difficult to enjoy it as much as I like. I love tea but it doesn't satisfy my coffee desires. It's my favorite drink and I love how it tastes, so something like green tea or black tea (while tasty in their own right) don't touch on those coffee notes I crave. This, though? This was utterly amazing. The flavor is that of a delicious minty mocha, rich and flavorful like a good coffee drink should be. The only differences: it doesn't trigger migraines and it is really gentle on my stomach. I immediately came to order more Teeccino products as soon as I tried my first cup!

Favourite flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many teas and many coffees, but this just takes the cake of being both. It has a quite a rich chocolatey flavour and mint flavour, the coffee taste isn't strong, but you'll still get notes of it. If you like something refreshing and a light body but a strong flavour, this is it!