Delicious herbal coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so delicious and tastes like coffee and it's a great herbal replacement! Does the trick for me when I feel like coffee and has no caffeine! Add some coconut milk and it's a real treat! The hazelnut flavour is not very intense, and it's delicious!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

Intéressant

Posted by Nereide on July 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Produit intéressant qui change de l'ordinaire. Quand on est habitué au vrai café, ça fait bizarre mais le goût est bon, équilibré et l'arôme de noisette est sympa.

Caffeine Free Hazelnut Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing how a coffee from a teabag can be so rich in taste! Can really feel the hazelnut taste, and the taste is so good I even found myself prefer it without any additional sweeteners. Best of it all, I may now enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the late evenings without have to worry about the caffeine.

Not coffee but better than nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the java, the hazelnut and the mocha. I'm sorry to disappoint but whoever said they taste like coffee obviously has not had good coffee in his life. However, the mocha is definitely the closest to coffee when you add milk/soy milk and sugar. As a coffee lover who can't drink coffee for health reasons I can't say this satisfies my coffee crave, but it is a useful substitute to have In the house for those moments you need a warm drink. The hazelnut was my second favorite and the java (which i had hoped would resemble coffee)I honestly did not like at all. I do however recommend buying the regular big bag (instead of the tea bags) since you may want the beverage stronger and it is obviously cheaper.

not my type!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

even if it says its herbal and tastes like coffee but it doesnt work for me and i didnt like the taste!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

nice

Smells wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful un-caffeinated alternative to tea and coffee. Great aroma and taste.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste great

Awesome taste !

Posted by MissLift on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love that product. I have nothing against caffeine but drinking it past noon is a no go for me. Not only chicory works wonder as a substitute but the flavor is also very rich and nutty. In the morning I mix it with my regular coffee.

1 2 3 4