Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use about half as much as you would to make the equivalent amount of coffee.

Best caffiene alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, I use a strainer. Super fast shipping!

How to mild out mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has an incredibly fresh mint taste to it, which I found a little overpowering! I have lessened the strength of a cup, and tried adding cocoa but as yet haven't found the recipe for my taste. So for fresh minty taste to teecino it's great!

mint is too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bought just 1 package to try, will not buy it again, it super minty, you can't test nothing else

Delicious coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want a great alternative to coffee this is it. Rich and tasty .

Better than coffee with flavoured creamers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm drinking the first brew right now and it's perfect! Even without any milk, just plain black. In the instructions it says it can be brewed with cone filters. I tried it with regular paper filters, and I found that to be a mess. It doesn't drip at all, as it's quite coarse and it gets stuck at the bottom of the filter. I would totally recommend brewing it on a french press.

Beautiful Aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely alternative to caffeine. I have found the mint aroma will clear a stuffy nose as you drink!

Coffee review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste. Easy to make.

Lovely minty taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like to drink coffee and chose this Teeccino brand. It was delicious. I couldn't tell the difference. I also bought the Teeccino chocolate flavour, but was disappointed. This one is by far tastier. Loved the minty taste and like coffee too. It's also good black or with soybean milk (Milk alternative) as we are vegans. Good drink.

Love the minty flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love Teeccino at our home. Chocolate mint is not our favourite flavour of teeccino, but it is still awesome. I love the peppermint flavour, the chocolate flavour is very subtle, but there is a range of fruity flavour coming through this blend.

1 2 3 4