a decent alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my husband and i LOVE our coffee in the mornings. we drink it with half an half and no sweetner. and we like it STRONG and dark. (we currently enjoy 963coffee.com ethiopian blend!). i'm expecting and another child and wanted to decrease my coffee intake. i've tried in the past and have had terrible headaches and that last for days. i purchased the teeccino mocha medium blend and while it's not my delicious coffee that i so enjoy, it is a very good alternative for us to lessen our caffeine intake if even a little. it's a good chocolatey taste that is pleasant but we're not ready to completely go with our coffee. if you drink sweetened coffee and like chocolate, you'd probably LOVE teecchino. if you drink your coffee black or with no sweetener, it may be a bit much to totally make the switch but a scoop or 2 in place of your normal coffee is something you just might be able to get by with.

Great taste with stevia & organic milk

Posted by firdhous on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is good, the raw taste of coffee just perfect with my fav stevia & organic cow's milk. It is odd at the beginning, but after the 2nd sip, the taste really classic & I enjoy it without guilty because it is naturally caffein free & 75% organic. Not much bitter taste like other coffee. Even it takes 2-3 mins for me to boil water, it is worth it. I enjoy it even at night when my paper works piling up.

It's not coffee but better than nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the java, the hazelnut and the mocha. I'm sorry to disappoint but whoever said they taste like coffee obviously has not had good coffee in his life. However, the mocha is definitely the closest to coffee when you add milk/soy milk and sugar. As a coffee lover who can't drink coffee for health reasons I can't say this satisfies my coffee crave, but it is a useful substitute to have In the house for those moments you need a warm drink. The hazelnut was my second favorite and the java (which i had hoped would resemble coffee)I honestly did not like at all.

Two good to be true... but it really is very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been an avid coffee lover all my 50+ years, due to health problems i had to give it up. I found Teeccino and I love it, plus the added bonus of no acid and no caffeine. I have tried most of the flavors and they are all delicious but my favorite is the Java. It doesn’t taste exactly like coffee but it is very satisfying. Ordering it from iHerb.com is wonderful and painless and even cost a little less even with shipping than what I have paid for it at the fancy food stores; so it is a double pleasure! Teeccino Lover in Texas!

Take it from a "Coffee'holic:" With Teeccino, you Won't miss Decaf Coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having Grown-up, in a Major Worldwide Premium Coffee Exporting Country, and a "DARK, Robust-Flavorful Coffee"-Drinker since my Teens, take it from me: With Teeccino, you can Definitely Forget Decaffeinated Coffee! You won't miss it! After spending 3 Decades, "kissing," (drinking) quite a few "frogs" (Horrible-tasting No-Caffeine; De-caffed; Low-Caffeine; Teas of all sorts), always searching for that elusive, equally-Satisfying, equally Fantabulously-Tasting; Dark; and Robust Coffee Substitute, **You Cannot go wong,** with "Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee!" Though I haven't yet tried the other 2 Flavors, (I'm very fond of the "Mocha" flavor), and this flavor at least, does *NOT have ANY* Artificial, *Icky Aftertaste*. In fact, if anything, once you're done with a Cup, you'll find yourself wanting another. *The Aftertaste* is *as good* as the *Beverage itself*. In the mornings and Afternoons, Real Coffee is still "de rigeur" in this Household. In the Evenings however, it is "Teeccino Time!" Lastly, you may wish to order more than One Bag at a time, as a single bag will last just under 1 month, if you have more than 1-2 c./day, (I use a Coffee Measuring Device; Not a T.--1T doesn't make it Dark enough). Also, let it steep at least 15 mins. not 3, as suggested, the Directions. If you have one, use a smaller, Re-Usable Coffee Filter, and steep it with the Filter, rt in your cup. Enjoy :))

Christmas in a cup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have this every morning with fat free half and half and a splash of gingerbread flavoring...yum!

Stong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Healthier as normal coffee. I has a strong taste.

Pleasant

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really taste like coffee. But it is nice to have as a caffeine-free hot beverage in the morning.

Very good for people looking to quit coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this after ordering the sampler from the company's website which contains all 10 of their flavors in sample size packets because I was a little concerned about the flavor. I actually like the Maya coffee(one of the 3 unflavored flavors they make better) But IMO, a very good coffee alternative if you are looking to quit coffee like I was. Since I started using this, I've cut down on my coffee consumption to about 1-2 cups a week which is really good. I'd recommend to anyone looking to quit coffee without immediately breaking the ritual of having their morning cup and perhaps another in the afternoon.

Nice treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth - nice alternative to the hot drinks full of chemicals.