Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works well as a coffee alternative for me. I like to put it in my mini blender with a little coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon for a gourmet feel.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I typically use this flavor by adding it to my regular drip coffee to cut down on the caffeine and acid. It has a deep flavor that, if the right amount is added, does not overpower the flavor of the regular coffee, but actually enhances it somewhat, and makes the cup look very dark and rich. Of course, there are times I add more and the coffee flavor is somewhat lost. You have to experiment to find your sweet spot, where you still can enjoy the taste of coffee, but have less acid and caffeine affects. It also tastes good by itself, but honestly, if you are a coffee purest, nothing going is going to satisfy but the real thinges. It all depends on if you HAVE to cut down for health reasons. It's not coffee, but can be enjoyed in the same manner with added health benefits.

coffee substitute without the caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it, taste like coffee without the caffiene. Gives me the energy boost i need first thing in the morning

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Of all the Teecino flavors, this is my favorite

As a complement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

This blend is strong and slightly bitter. Works well when mixed with other blends to give a deeper flavour.

Teccino organic French dark roast

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great drink for those who are trying to cut down on the caffeine and acid in coffee. It is rich and robust and very satisfying. I drink mine hot and black but you can add milk and sweetener. It brews just like coffee.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a great taste and has helped me so much trying to cut down on caffeine.

best coffee alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't drink coffee as it has thin the lining of my digestive tract and Teeccino has makes me smile every morning as I drink my delicious cup!

tastes just like coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

..or as close to it as possible! Arrived quickly, would definitely order again

Super rich, almost chocolatey

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way so it is economical. Takes some playing with at first to get right consistency, so experiment with a small batch as it can range from watery to syrupy. Great alternative to coffee. I like this one in particular because it is so rich without any flavors added (vanilla, hazelnut, etc), great for those who take their coffee black or unflavored. Plus, my coffee addict kids love this so I have successfully steered them away from the constant coffee drinking.

1 2 3