Tammy from Arizona

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My daughter is a below the knee amputee. She wears a liner all day long that can get a bit stinky, She uses this on her residual limb (stump) and no more odor. It works the same for another little boy with the same condition. This is one of those products that really works. Fear not, buy it!

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I sweat terribly. I thought anything less than an anti-perspirant would not do. But this stuff amazed me. Almost no B.O. after a hard day of working & sweating! Amazing!!!!

No more cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, why people continue to use aluminium based deodorants mystifies me. This is definitely the best non-toxic deodorant I've used. It's a great sized bottle and I've had no problems with the nozzle getting clogged (so they must have fixed that). A tip: Don't be afraid to rub it in by hand after you've sprayed it on - it makes a difference.

READ THIS FIRST

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a deodorant that does the same job as the ones with aluminium you won't like this. It kills germs and keeps you from smelling like sweat, but you have to refresh it after 6-8 hours (wash pits and re-apply) and it DOES NOT stop your sweat. That's because it doesn't clog your pores, which is a good thing. I love this product, it doesn't stain, ruin my clothes or keep toxis in. Just eliminates odour. It took a few weeks to adapt, but now it works wonders. Also watch what you eat! I smll more like sweat if I eat gluten.

Best Deodorant Ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the Thai Deodorant Mist. It doesn't stain your clothing, it protects you all day long even in extremely hot weather. This is great for people who don't want to use toxic regular deodorants. I will never use another deodorant product again. This is wonderful!

It Really Works!

Posted by JillZarizz on May 4 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the first all natural deodorant that really does work 100%! I sprayed it on in the morning before I went to work and when I got home 10 hours later... ABSOLUTELY NO ODOR OR SMELL OF ANY KIND! I could not believe it! No deodorant I have ever used during my life-time has ever done this. I cannot recommend this enough!

Thai Deodorant Stone, Crystal Deodorant Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

The bottles did not have any safeguard to indicate the product had not been opened or watered down. Only when I ordered from Thai Deodorant Stone directly did I receive the order in bottles with tamper-resistant protection (from adding water, etc.). For this reason, I will not be ordering from you again.

Very Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most reviews for this product were positive, so I decided to give it a try. Sadly it doesnt work on me at all. My armpits smell within 30 minutes of spraying this deodorant. It works a little better if I rub the spray in, but sure enough, the longest that this deodorant works for is up to one hour after rubbing it in, and its winter time in Australia, so its fairly cold. A big thumbs down.

This one is too strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, this Thai deodorant stone spray is too strong compared to the Sedona crystal deodorant spray. I like the Sedona spray better because it works but is also doesn't hurt my armpit or dry my skin out.

perfect product