Wonderful After a Straight Razor Shave

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

The perfect product post shave, I use a Straight (cuthroat) and Thayers leaves my face wonderfully cool and smooth, after trying other products this is a joy to use, I first rinse with cold water, then pat dry, then apply the Thayers, I use a small spray bottle and this stuff lasts and lasts, there is no sting, the fragrance is light and soon fades, so as not to interfere with any Aftershave or EDT, all in all wonderful stuff! If you shave then you should give it a go, its not expensive, a joy to use, and it leaves my face cool and soft, awesome, SHAVE ON!

I did not know what to expect....

Posted by OrganicGirl on October 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

but this is a great all natural toner for a great price. It makes my skin feel really soft. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Best toner in the market for toning and tightening pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for toning and tightening big pores

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have dry and sensitive skin with an oily surface. And a lot of things break me out. But I had no problem with this product. I also love that it's natural and refreshing!

OK

Posted by melsie on March 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was OK. I accidentally ordered this instead of the alcohol-free version, which I usually use. This was a bit too harsh for my face, so I used it as a toner for my decolletage instead.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

comfort

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

great. highly recomend it !

a bit stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

a bit stinky, but can really soften my skin

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!!!

Refreshing, Non Toxic & Doesn't Sting

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as a toner on a cotton pad for my face, neck, etc. I use it to feel cleaner. I also use it in a spray bottle either alone or with another product to spray on my face for setting powder makeup or to feel refreshed. I also really like Thayers 50 astringent pads which uses this formula but I didn't see it on IHerb so I ordered this big bottle instead.