Just OK for me

Posted by Reviewer3320172 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle toner. However, I don't think it is as good as another toner I've been using to remove left over oil and makeup after having washed my face with the clarisonic tool. For the price, it's not too bad.

Yummy smell

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells so good and I used it for a about a week but then had one horrible cystic break out, so I stopped using and went back to my old toner. Not sure if it was because of this but I'm too leary to give it another try. It's a shame too cause I really liked how it felt and the price.

Moisturizing?

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and the fact that it is infused with aloe, but I'm not sure it's quite as moisturizing as the back of the bottle claims. (I have combination skin and I'm starting to notice the skin around my nose dry out a bit. Nothing severe, just slightly more noticeable as the days go on.) I'd like to keep giving it a shot though, if for no other purpose than solely as a toner. (I was hoping the aloe infusion would eliminate my need for an added moisturizer. Wishful thinking?) All-in-all, Thayers is proving to be a nice product, though I don't know if it's quite worth the price.

This is a good toner

Posted by 5660987442627018080 on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is a natural product. It has last me for a very long time and is quite affordable. However, I won't be buy it again since it hasn't really significantly improve the condition of my skin

will not reorder

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like the Rose toner above this one

Meh

Posted by ecokat on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este es uno de esos productos que no sé por qué es tan famoso, no siento que haga alguna diferencia en mi rutina de cuidado facial, hidrata un poco pero no es muy bueno quitando residuos de maquillaje.

Me picaba la piel

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encantan los tónicos de Thayers. Este es el primero que probé y es el que más me gusta salvo por el hecho de que me escuece la zona de la nariz (la tengo sensible). Ahora uso el de rosas y me va perfecto pero el olor no es tan agradable como el de este

Bien pero no suficiente.

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

una loción suave que limpia pero me parece que no es suficiente para una piel grasa como la mía. puede calmar, pero no saca todos los residuos. Tiene un FUERTISIMO aroma a pepino!!.

très bien!

Posted by 5343697678293348690 on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

n'agresse pas la peau

the smell is not very nice

Posted by 5251911315367537479 on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

and there is a tiny feeling of film afterwords, not much. but still...

1 2