Just OK for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle toner. However, I don't think it is as good as another toner I've been using to remove left over oil and makeup after having washed my face with the clarisonic tool. For the price, it's not too bad.

Yummy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells so good and I used it for a about a week but then had one horrible cystic break out, so I stopped using and went back to my old toner. Not sure if it was because of this but I'm too leary to give it another try. It's a shame too cause I really liked how it felt and the price.

Moisturizing?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and the fact that it is infused with aloe, but I'm not sure it's quite as moisturizing as the back of the bottle claims. (I have combination skin and I'm starting to notice the skin around my nose dry out a bit. Nothing severe, just slightly more noticeable as the days go on.) I'd like to keep giving it a shot though, if for no other purpose than solely as a toner. (I was hoping the aloe infusion would eliminate my need for an added moisturizer. Wishful thinking?) All-in-all, Thayers is proving to be a nice product, though I don't know if it's quite worth the price.

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

it's ok for me

מי פנים לא רעים, לא לעור רגיש !

Posted by LidiaZ08 on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

מי פנים חביבים, מנקים לא רע בכלל. לא הייתי ממליצה לבעלי עור רגיש, חוויתי גרוי ממי הפנים הללו. לא אזמין שוב.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

the scent is not too strong. does not make my skin dry after using it.

Is this really natural? Not sure

Posted by Goldie on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this toner. It comes in a great size so I can use generously, my skin loves cucumber so it really liked the toner, absorbs well into skin and moisturizes well. But on my 3rd bottle, my skin looked dull. Also it foams and has an detergent kinda shine to it when its foamy. Doesn't look natural.

This is a good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is a natural product. It has last me for a very long time and is quite affordable. However, I won't be buy it again since it hasn't really significantly improve the condition of my skin

will not reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like the Rose toner above this one

Meh

Posted by ecokat on March 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Este es uno de esos productos que no sé por qué es tan famoso, no siento que haga alguna diferencia en mi rutina de cuidado facial, hidrata un poco pero no es muy bueno quitando residuos de maquillaje.

1 2