EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews
Reviews
1-10 of 14 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Just OK for me

Posted by Reviewer3320172 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle toner. However, I don't think it is as good as another toner I've been using to remove left over oil and makeup after having washed my face with the clarisonic tool. For the price, it's not too bad.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Yummy smell

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells so good and I used it for a about a week but then had one horrible cystic break out, so I stopped using and went back to my old toner. Not sure if it was because of this but I'm too leary to give it another try. It's a shame too cause I really liked how it felt and the price.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Moisturizing?

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and the fact that it is infused with aloe, but I'm not sure it's quite as moisturizing as the back of the bottle claims. (I have combination skin and I'm starting to notice the skin around my nose dry out a bit. Nothing severe, just slightly more noticeable as the days go on.) I'd like to keep giving it a shot though, if for no other purpose than solely as a toner. (I was hoping the aloe infusion would eliminate my need for an added moisturizer. Wishful thinking?) All-in-all, Thayers is proving to be a nice product, though I don't know if it's quite worth the price.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Me picaba la piel

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encantan los tónicos de Thayers. Este es el primero que probé y es el que más me gusta salvo por el hecho de que me escuece la zona de la nariz (la tengo sensible). Ahora uso el de rosas y me va perfecto pero el olor no es tan agradable como el de este

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Bien pero no suficiente.

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

una loción suave que limpia pero me parece que no es suficiente para una piel grasa como la mía. puede calmar, pero no saca todos los residuos. Tiene un FUERTISIMO aroma a pepino!!.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

très bien!

Posted by 5343697678293348690 on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

n'agresse pas la peau

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

the smell is not very nice

Posted by 5251911315367537479 on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

and there is a tiny feeling of film afterwords, not much. but still...

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

efficace à petit prix

Posted by 5488767616624748808 on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cette eau à base d’hamamélis et de concombre est très rafraichissante. dommage qu'elle n'existe pas en eau micellaire. Néanmoins elle donne un bon coup de peps à la peau. Je ne suis pas fane de son odeur par contre. Pour moi elle ne sent pas du tout le concombre. mais on s'y fait vite et l'odeur est vraiment très neutre. Le flacon coûte peu cher et dure très longtemps. Très économique!

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Me escuece

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A mi piel sensible le pica un poco al aplicarlo. Es como si dejase una capita de hidratación, pero por el tema del picor no volveré a comprarlo. Y me da que la etiqueta no es del todo fiable, porque no me creo que con sólo ácido cítrico como conservante, como indica el INCI, después de casi 3 años el tónico siga intacto, sin ponerse malo. Mejor echarse un hidrolato.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

향이 좀...

Posted by 5564196988136984863 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

위치하젤의 향인지 오이향 뒤로 느껴지는 찝찌름한 냄새가 있네요. 그거 말고는 그냥 스킨의 역할을 충실히 합니다. 미샤 퍼스트에센스 쓰다가 써서 그런지 전 다시 구매할 것 같지는 않네요.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 14 total

1 2