love this product!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product in the winter! well it hydrates my skin the ingredients are good, but when spring comes I find it not very effective! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit en hiver! il hydrate bien ma peau les ingrédients sont bon, mais quand arrive le printemps je le trouve pas très efficace! j'ai la peau mixte

Love this as an aftershave

Posted by Reviewer2180296 on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is an astringent, so it closes up the pores, but the aloe soothes the skin...if you have razorburn, this will help it! It is a little sweet-smelling, but the smell doesn't last long.

Posted by 5128431471694268603 on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I get awfully red and bumpy around my face at the end of the day because of daily pollutants; but once I bought this, the inflammation has been going down! And for an extra boost, I added some drops of tea tree oil as an extra acne fighter. (: Overall, this toner is by far my favorite. Only downfall is that the cap is weak so it randomly broke the next day. ):

Bonne lotion

Posted by Audrey on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bonne lotion, odeur de concombre, faut aimer. Rafraîchissant. Mais je lui préfère celle à la rose de la même marque.

A good toner

Posted by illuminated on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

that doesn't irritate my oily/combination, yet acne-prone and quite sensitive skin. At first I wasn't sure about the smell as it felt quite disgusting, but it disappeared later, so I have no problem with that. I want to try the Rose one, just curious what all the fuss is about, but I'd probably repurchase.

Lovely Price

Posted by 5431509152679404020 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for refreshments

Great toner

Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it almost every day. It feels very fresh on the skin and does not dry it out. Not great as a make up remover, but more of the last tsep for facial cleansing.

Nice, but I loved the lemon better

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is very nice toner, provides hydration and a fresh feeling, but lemon toner is better.

Agradable

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Agradable aroma a pepino que se desvanece en seguida. Me reseca un poco

good

Posted by 4663262432665049662 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it