Leakage

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't know what is wrong with the package. There was leakage of toner. 1/3 of toner leak upon receipt.

made my skin less soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually used just plain green tea as a toner type product. Decided to try something different to help shrink pores. Found this stuff really took all the plump, suppleness out of my skin, made my skin quite rough. Not really 'drying', which wouldve been fine for my oily skin, (was still oily and acne prone) but yeah- no longer soft and plump. Was quite shocked given the ingredients. No doubt this works great for some people, but for me, this just didn't compare to plain ole green tea. Seemed like it stopped other products I used afterwards from fully sinking in, too. Like, my hyaluronic serum (now foods one) was less effective because of this stuff. I stopped using it and my skin went back to normal

Burning and Itching Allergic Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was SO excited to use this product but after I used it I developed red, itchy patches that ran along my neck, chin and side of my face. My under eyes burned and swelled so bad it looked like I got punched in the eye and aged 40 years and once the swelling went down it left small bumps and what looks like burn marks and my already dark circles. My reaction to the witch hazel is not the product's fault but now that the bottle is open I can't get a refund. :/

Will not repurchase

Posted by australia on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find this toner very cleansing or refreshing. It did do a satisfactory job at removing dirt and grime, but felt like it had left a residue on my face. Didn't see any improvement with my complexion after using this for a couple of months. Personally I find the scent too strong.

dont feel anything

Posted by amelia on February 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

i've had high hopes for this after reading the reviews. I love the scent. But it doesn't seem to do anything for my face. It broke me out slightly in the beginning but after my skin got used to this it was alrights. I wont be re-purchasing, not my HG toner.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

This broke me out terribly, and people aren't kidding: it smells like an old lady! The smell doesn't last long though and my skin was softer. But not worth the breakout for sure!

Not moisturize

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I expected more moisture. Аnnoying scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

pro: doesn't cause break out, moisturizing con: the rose scent is too strong for my liking, and it is too moisturizing for the humid summer days.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I find that this dries out and therefore irritatetes my skin.....wont buy again