Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture, if you have oily skin, you can try. I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES"! Thank you very much!

first and bad experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bottle was leaking when the product was arrived!!

Leaking

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi i just want to let you know that i received the all 3 items with leaking, it is not full as it shoud be. And this is the second time happen to me. Thanks

Soothing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This rose water tonic is awesome, it cleans your skin lightly but it’ll not dry, and I used it as a make up remover and it totally worked, so go on girls.

Maybe Not For All Skins

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Broke me out with small bumps on the side of my face. Maybe it’s not suited for all skin.

too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have dry and sensitive skin and unfortunately this toner was too drying for my skin!

smells like granma

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's fine to use as the base of handmade VC lotion. Good price. Just the scent reminds me of grannies wearing flower patterned dress.

Bof...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je suis un peu déçue, malgré qu'elle soit sans alcool elle pique un peu. Elle resserre légèrement les pores, mais n'a pas d'effet particulier. Le parfum est trop artificiel je trouve. Je ne pense pas la racheter.

A little drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I expected this product to be better than it was. I still use it but it seems a little drying to me.

Mediocre

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent, very old-fashioned rose aroma. Pleasant. Only three stars because it really overmoisturizes to the point of enabling zits.