fabulous as a face toner

Posted by lovelyBunny on December 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toner is the best toner I have ever used. It has a cool refreshing feeling when applies to the face and, most importantly, it truly does tone and shrink pores. In addition to this, it also cleans out blackheads and gives your skin a soft feel, as well as a healthy glow. Enjoy! I love it!Can't leave without it. It really helps my tired skin. I want to marry who made this site.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never been a consistent user of toner because I've never felt its done anything for my skin until I tried Thayers. This is so gentle and leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. The only negative thing I would say is the smell is a little artificial to me,and because I usually get reaction to fragranced products I try to steer clear. Although the rose scent in this toner doesn't bother me too much because its not overpowering and doesn't last long I have just ordered the unscented one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am truly surprised at what this has done for my skin. I use a very good high end skin care and this till made a difference in my skin. My pores are much smaller and my skin just has an over all better appearance. I love this and am now a devotee to this toner. Wont be without it.

A good toner

Posted by honestreviews1 on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good toner (and I never believed on the use of toners before). Makes my pores seem to "disappear" without drying it - I have very dry skin to start with. Smells soft and nice.

Nice smell))

Posted by myftuk on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. Also it's very refreshing! And it lasts for long)

Very good toner-------- Очень хороший лосьон для лица

Posted by Sunshinesunray on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent toner,alcohol-free, a large bottle, inexpensive. I have a combination skin. The toner cleans my face very well and minimizes pores. After applying my face shining and my skin looks healthy. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Отличный тоник, не содержащий спирта, большой объем, недорого. У меня комбинированная кожа. Тоник хорошо очищает, сужает поры. После применения мое лицо сияет чистотой и кожа лица выглядит здоровой. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

good smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's good for the sensitive skin. Gom

Posted by naturallytee on June 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rose petal witch hazel keep me looking very youthful people always think i have on foundation

This toner cleared up my blemishes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this toner along with the Dessert essense tea tree soap (only $2.48 if you buy it here!). Both are working incredibly well to clear up the blemishes on my face. I love the fact that they are both alcohol-free. This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. It makes you feel like a girly-girl which is what I am so I don't mind that. hehe