header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

41-50 of 2132 total
Sort By
Search Reviews


Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was adjusting to the idea of having to accept my large pores and just live with it. Not the case anymore. This product is truly minimizing the appearance of my pores making my face smooth and beautiful! In love with it! I feel so happy and comfortable with my face! Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback!

Best toner ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best toner ever!! minimize pores! and is pretty much the only alcohol-free witch hazel water out there. And im glad i found iherb. Very fast delivery and gd service!!

Thanks for your feedback!

The best toner i ever had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

My face looks younger!

Thanks for your feedback!

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

in fine I found my favourite toner)

Thanks for your feedback!

Can't beat it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice toner, very gentle and refreshing. My skin is very soft since using it.

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by annmamontova on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я использую тоник утром и вечером, а так же в течение дня. Единственное, что меня останавливает - боюсь, что он быстро закончится)) Он прекрасен! Поры действительно сужает, кожу не сушит из-за отсутсвия спирта. У меня кожа склонна к жирности (хотя зимой она изрядно подсушилась) - делает тон лица абсолютно матовым. Убирает зачатки воспалений. Так что очень рекомендую. Бутылка очень большая (355 мл), но поверьте - долго не застоится на полочке :)) I use a toner in the morning and evening, as well as during the day. The only thing that stops me - I'm afraid that it will end soon)) It's beautiful! Really narrows pores and skin does not dry due to the lack of alcohol. My skin is prone to fat content (although in winter it is pretty dry) - makes skin tone is dull. Removes germs inflammation. So highly recommend. The bottle is very large (355 ml), but trust me - long did not stagnation on the shelf :))

Thanks for your feedback!

cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

oh~~ cheap and good~~ so~~♬ i can use a lot whenever i use~~ it~!!

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't leave without it. It really helps my tired skin.

Thanks for your feedback!

부담없이 쓰기 좋아요-

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

화장실에 놓고 샤워하고 나오거나 세수하고 나올때 빌리프 뉴메로10 처럼 그냥 바로 바르고 나오기 좋은거같아요~ 가격 부담도 없어서 펑펑쓸수있어 좋네요-

Thanks for your feedback!

Great value+scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good value.

Thanks for your feedback!

41-50 of 2132 total

3 4 5 6 7