I've Always Loved Thayers

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've always used Thayers Witchhazels. It's great that they have an endless choice for different types of skin. As a student of Natural Medicine I can say they add great beneficial herbal extracts to their formulas. I have oily skin so I wanted to try the lemon formula. It contains great herbs for calming overactive sebaceous glands such as lemon, lemongrass, and grapefruit. Nettle, Witchhazel, and Aloe is cleansing,nourishing, and softening to the skin and hair. I'm not a fan of lemon scented ANYTHING but I love the smell of this product. It closes pores nicely and for containing alcohol it's still gentle. But if you have sensitive skin/rosacea, I would recommend Thayers Alcohol-Free Rosewater Toner. Rosewater and Rose oil is amazing for these types.

Refreshing goodness

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. So cleansing and I love its refreshing scent. I use it as a cleanser/toner on a cotton pad to remove makeup and for washing my face daily. I`ve stopped using all my other cleansers- this will do the trick in a shorter time and with more thorough results. My boyfriend loves it too. This will be a lifesaver in summer. Will def buy again.

Lovely scent...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing, I use it on a cotton ball as a wipe out deodorant.

Soothing & refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2868420 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed this product! Cleanses, tones & definitely improves complexion without drying!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is even better than my old toner - it works as a cleanser too. Does a nice job! My face feels clean and ready for moisturizer afterwards. I thought the alcohol in it would bother me but it doesn't.

Good.

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to try this product after reading so many comments that rave about this toner but I have to say that It took a little while to get used to the scent. I expected a natural citrus scent that was light and not so overpowering but i had to step back a bit after smelling it for the first time. The scent does yield quite synthetic. On the plus side, it did leave my skin feeling refreshed. I actually think it's a great toner for both summer and winter as it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards.

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My pores have shrunk

Good Toner

Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unlike many toners for oily skin does not over dries the skin, it actually feels very refreshing.

Shavers best friens

Posted by Reviewer1989823 on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A lot of friends told me about this one, and at that time I thought they were over-rating this product. After I tried, I can only say that it is really great. I use it everyday instead of the alum block after I shave. My wife use it as a makeup remover. What a great product.

Wonderful All Around Skin Care Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2712591 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using witch hazel for quite a while as a skin soother after I shave, and I can tell you that Thayers is the best! It has so many uses and just works wonders on your skin with no irritation. The lightly scented Thayers also makes it a pleasure to use over the drugstore brands which smell terrible.