Amazing stuff to use on skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First time using a toner so i didnt know what the results would be..anyway being a male who shaves every 1-2 days, i get irritated skin very quick & my skin is prone to redness sometimes. This stuff sorts that out..really makes your skin look brand new with each use & brings out some healthy glow, almost like a tan lol...i dunno how to discribe it but this works very well. i ordered some other ones from thayers but it works better then anything ive used, sometimes i dont even need to moisturize. I do feel it should be alot cheaper but then again iam heavy handed so i guess thats my fault.

good toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the natural ingredients and the fact that it is witch hazel without alcohol (which is terrible for skin). The smell is definitely natural and woodsy, but it fades quickly and I don't find it unpleasant. I actually had a couple of flat facial warts that went away over a period of about a month after beginning to use this. Also, this removes dirt and oil without breaking me out worse or drying my skin out. The price is good for the amount you get.

it's quite ok except for the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is quite ok but the strong smell is something I couldnt really take it. It would be great if the smell can be made less heavy with the technology in place.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have skin tags, I don't anymore!

Thayer's Witch Hazel Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this alcohol free version for many years. I was happy to discover that you carried it. Since I am a licensed nutritionist now I have a place to send my clients that is simple and convenient. By the way, it works great for poison ivy. It keeps it from itching and blistering.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using it just a little bit so far but it's enjoyable. Nice natural scent and gentle. Just the thing on bruises or other skin problems to sooth the area. Nice.

not good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't like the smell

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have acne prone skin and I bought this product based on reviews.. I was going to purchase Rose scented one but it was out of stock. I only used it for a week now. Compared to my previous german brand organic toner (16x more expensive for the same quantity), this product is comparable. Given the incredible price, I think I will continue to use this product. Also, i read some reviews with dramatic results and this was not the case for me. I suggest don't expect any dramatic results from using this product as this is just a toner.. 전에 쓰던 독일제 오가닉 토너와 비교해봤을때, 우선 가격면에서 상당히 우수합니다.. ml로 비교했을때 독일제가 16배 더 비싸거든요. 양이 많으니깐 팍팍쓸수있는점이 좋네요. 다른 리뷰에서 본 여드름에 드라마틱한 효과는 보지 못했지만 쓰던 독일제도 별로 효과를 못봤기에 그냥 이제품으로 당분간은 쓸것 같네요. 드라마틱한 효과를 기대하지 마세요. 그냥 토너에요.

¡Genial! ¡Para repetir! Witch Hazel es Hammamelis ;)

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Un tónico: bueno, bonito y barato. Para pieles sin muchas exigencias que buscan un toque de frescor y suavidad después del jabón o la limpiadora. A favor: sin apenas perfume, no deja sensación tirante, calmante. No he tenido problemas con comedones o alergias. ¡Buena compra! He usado ya como 3 envases.

Mild but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Shrinks the pores for some hours.