i have bad motion sickness whenever i ride on a car

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This helps alot! but it's spicy though considering im someone who can eat chilli padis.

This stuff is super-legit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So, I've been using these intermittently for a few months now, because I have a nervous stomach and get queasy a lot. They've been really helpful - my job is really demanding and I can't be queasy while I'm working. However, I was never really 110% certain it wasn't a placebo, until today. I went drinking last night, and I woke up after a few hours of sleep feeling like absolute crud. Certain I was gonna be sick. But I hate being sick! So I reached for these tablets and nibbled on two of them while I sat on the bathroom floor. Sure enough, the intense nausea abated! Note, part of the mechanism of how ginger works is to get peristalsis going in the right direction again. So if your stomach is seriously messed up and you take these, your body may decide to send that mess south instead - just be prepared for that. (This is a positive in my book.) Anyway, point is, I am now totally convinced these things are for real and very powerful. I've never had results like this before. I cannot possibly recommend these enough.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These Are Great. I Carry Them In My Purse Everywhere. It Even Helped My Pregnant Friend Who Was Out On Lunch With Me And Couldn't Go Into The Restaurant Because Of Her Nausea. The Flavour Is Yummy Too.

Quick acting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My stomach was upset and instead of reaching for Tums, I reached for this instead. Wow...once the chewed tablet hit my stomach the relief was instant!! I am buying more to take on the cruise I have coming up as I get seasick and this also relieves motion sickness.

Good travel packet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This comes in a little packet which is good for travel. I took 2-4 of them at a time, they aren't really that strong. Use for motion sickness / nausea.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are more of a candy than anything else - not what I was expecting.