I cannot live without this!! My HG :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good curl creams that truly works. It's beautifully defined and tame the frizz of my long, thick, dry, 2c & 3a curls. I have tried the small jar before and very satisfied with the results. This big jar is a little expensive but worth the money. Highly recommended.

Yummy curl defining cream...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and the light feel, love the results (nice hold, a little crunchy if you over do it, but even this wears off with a little scrunching once your hair is dry), but I don't much love the price. I pair it with Giovanni leave-in conditioner and coconut oil using the LOC method.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A deeply hydrating styling cream that doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or weighed down. It enhances and defines my curls beautifully with or without the use of a hair dryer. As a bonus it smells gorgeous too! Will definitely be repurchasing ;)

If you have curly hair, this product is a MUST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this for my guy who has very curly hair - he thought I had discovered the mysteries of the Universe, he loves it that much. It makes his hair so beautiful and silky and accentuates his gorgeous curls. I have wavy hair and will use this now, too when my hair is wet. It really does accentuate curls and give the hair what it needs to look it's best. Definitely works best on wet hair. I love it! This is now a staple in our bathrooms :)

Not a good product for my hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My long and curly hair looks dirty and sticky after using this products.