Smell too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is not suitable to me. It is not enough to make my hair curl. And, it is very sticky. Sensitive to my nose and windpipe.

Super strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair and am always looking for new products to try that will enhance my curls. I had high hopes for this, mostly based on reviews, but boy...what a smell! It is STRONG and stung the back of my throat. And the smell lasts and lasts and lasts. The product also seemed to make my hair crusty, kind of giving it a "wet" look. Because of the cost, I kept this around way too long and would try just a little bit here and there to see if maybe I could make it work for me and if maybe I could acclimate to the smell. Finally, I threw it out, and felt pretty bummed at the money I'd spent but liberated because I didn't have to look at this in my bathroom anymore. If you like that sort of wet look and you like to smell really perfumy, this might be for you. I wish either iHerb or Jane Carter would offer a sample or would take back products that didn't work for us. This was an expensive gamble, and I lost.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

am girl with fine curly hair..this product make my hair sticky and no volume on it...really i didnt like it :(

bed