Luxurious thing! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is something!!! A whitish liquid with a delicate and pleasant smell, PERFECTLY detangles wet long and thick hair! It also helps to form and fix the hairdo - either if you airdry or blow-dry your hair. When the hair is dry, it looks wonderful - healthy, shiny and smooth, full of volume and vigor. And it doesn't weigh down the hair! Convenient and economical atomizer. Love this product!!! I'm intrigued - will try other JCS products! ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ ЭТО ЧТО-ТО!!! Прекрасное средство! Жидкая молочного цвета сыворотка, с приятным ненавязчивым ароматом, ОТЛИЧНО распутывает мокрые длинные густые волосы! Фиксирует прическу и укладку - как с феном, так и если сделали укладку на влажные волосы и сушите волосы без фена. Волосы выглядят роскошно - здоровые, блестящие, объемные и гладкие. И он не утяжеляет волосы! К слову, удобный и экономичный распылитель. Резюме: я в восторге от средства, обязательно попробую другие из этой линейки. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

perfect

Posted by Osnatz on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm absolutely in love with this product!! It smells soooo good and it makes the hair soft and moist. I use it both on dry and wet hair, it's my best purchase from iHerb.

Bon Leave In/ Great LEave in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'ai beaucoup aime ce leave in, il hydrate tres bien les cheveux. En general je n'aime pas les leave in liquide a cause du shrinkage de mes boucles mais celui la est geniale, je l'utilise tous les jours, il sera encore mieux en ete. I really like this leave in, it really moisturizes the hair. Normally i prefer the creamy leave in but this one is the exception. It will be really good for summer time.

un poco perdida...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no sé bien para qué sirve este producto, como desenredador no funciona, para hidratar el pelo en seco tras un dia de viento o sol algo ayuda, y como protector de calor queda corto, no repito

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This thing is amazing. It helps me detangle my wet hair before blow drying. When my hair is dry, its shiny and smooth. No more flyaway hair. It smells great and it stays that way till the next day.

Great smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for moisture and conditioning post shampooing.

Daily routine base

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This leave-in is perfect to hydrate hair every day after a shower. I'm using it since 6 months and the difference was noticeable. I wouldn't go back to another product.

a customer from martinica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I discover this leave-in. It's smell great. I use it on my protective style every two days

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a leave in conditionair that help improve my hair, but this one turned out to be just a detangler. A nice detangler with the stronger not nice smell ever. I won´t repurhase, but I´ll use it up. Don´t recommend it.

Light but almost useless

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that it is awesome. It isn't. Yes, it is very light. And yes, it doesn't make your hair greasy and you don't have to wash your hair more often when you use it. These are all pluses. But it does almost nothing. It doesn't give extra shine. Maybe, a little bit. It doesn't make hair softer. And as for anti-tangling effect, my shampoos deal with it all right. I can't say it is absolutely useless. Perhaps, it adds a little shine and for some people it is enough. But my hair is of natural colour, I don't dye it, and this little extra shine for me is nothing.

1 2