great when you need extra hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked this as an alternative to other foams or mousse. It had a light hold, but not too crusty. Also, it doesn't leave a residue on my scalp and make me flake. A good product to use to stop frizz or when you need extra hold. I sometimes use it in combination with Tiny Twirls, that I also got on iherb.

good for light hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this has a light hold and leaves hair touchable. but if your hair is unruly or has a lot of frizz, this won't be enough. sometimes i mix it with gel to give it a bit more hold.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

Helps a bit with frizzines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect much from this foam, I just tried it on a whim. But it actually does reduce frizziness of my hair a bit. They are far from perfect, of course, but I didn't really expect them to be. I took one star off, because I think it my hair is greasy sooner when using this foam. If you do not have any troubles with greasy hair, I think you can give it a go though.

surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this has watery mousse-like consistency and yet it actually works quite well on my 4a hair. i use a leave in, then oil and finally wrap and roll to do my twists for a twist out. it does give me decent 2nd day hair, but no more. will buy again. would be a holy grail product with stronger hold.

OK product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried to do perm rod with this but didn't come out right. I guess it is not strong enough for my time of hair. I will not be buying this again.

My high hopes were squashed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product but when I applied it to my 4A hair, it almost destroyed it. For weeks my hair could not actually get wet or be deep conditioned after using this product which led to weeks of significant breakage. I have no idea what is in this product that caused this because the ingredients looked ok to me.

No hold...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells OK, but this is almost like water, and does nothing to my hair. Won't buy again.