great when you need extra hold

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked this as an alternative to other foams or mousse. It had a light hold, but not too crusty. Also, it doesn't leave a residue on my scalp and make me flake. A good product to use to stop frizz or when you need extra hold. I sometimes use it in combination with Tiny Twirls, that I also got on iherb.

Great

Posted by 5594718783864641500 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff

good for light hold

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this has a light hold and leaves hair touchable. but if your hair is unruly or has a lot of frizz, this won't be enough. sometimes i mix it with gel to give it a bit more hold.

Helps a bit with frizzines

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect much from this foam, I just tried it on a whim. But it actually does reduce frizziness of my hair a bit. They are far from perfect, of course, but I didn't really expect them to be. I took one star off, because I think it my hair is greasy sooner when using this foam. If you do not have any troubles with greasy hair, I think you can give it a go though.

surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this has watery mousse-like consistency and yet it actually works quite well on my 4a hair. i use a leave in, then oil and finally wrap and roll to do my twists for a twist out. it does give me decent 2nd day hair, but no more. will buy again. would be a holy grail product with stronger hold.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried to do perm rod with this but didn't come out right. I guess it is not strong enough for my time of hair. I will not be buying this again.

No hold...

Posted by 4675331951605740001 on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells OK, but this is almost like water, and does nothing to my hair. Won't buy again.