AMAZING! I lOVE THIS

Posted by tanyavs on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is seriously amazing! It is a new product on Iherb and I am glad they got it. This is gluten and grain free and so yumm! I haven't yet tried making a pizza crust yet. I usually end up making wraps(rotis) of this and they turn out so good! My only concern is that I would like to know what proportion of each ingredient there is in the flour. Because I would want more of eggs whites, almond and pumpkin flour and less of arrowroot starch and xanthum guam.

Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness we made pizza from this and it was fantastic! Anyone going gluten free and misses pizza - this is the real deal! So good.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But a bit pricey! Should have been organic ingredients.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product! My daughter can not have much but this pizza crust makes her feel part of everything and is delicious!! So happy to have found it!

Awesome Pizza crust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this pizza crust. It is tasty and easy to make. It is nice to be able to make the crust, then load it down with pepperoni, sausage, onions, olives, green peppers, and whatever you wish. It is simple to make, only needs water...and although it is not the 'wheat bread type crust' that the chain stores make, it is still a great 'home made' crust. I actually make two at a time...as my husband loves cold pizza, so we have it on hand for the next day.

gREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super crunchy!

Best Paleo Pizza Crust

Posted by natzkristina on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This pizza crust was amazing! Easy to mix, roll (I did it between 2 pieces of parchment paper) and it crisped up wonderfully on a pizza pan. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is that this isn't actually 100% Paleo as it contains Xanthan gum, so the label is a tad misleading.