for every puppy

Posted by alloriginal on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I carry the Missing Link line of products and have a good deal of experience with them. They are a good and useful supplement for most pets, providing nutrients that are missing from most pet foods. The fiber, probiotics and essential fatty acids help to maintain and repair your pet from the inside out. If shedding or dry skin is an issue, this will probably alleviate it, at least to some degree. It is NOT, however, a replacement for exercise and quality food, nor will it correct a lifetime of nutritional deficiency! This is a great way to get your little guy started on the right track. I am passionate almost to an extreme about pet health. The lack of essential fatty acids in the typical pet diet really gets me fired up. Just ask me about it some time...but make sure you brought lunch with you, because I'll talk for hours. Every day I see customers with dogs that are in pain from arthritis...I wish they had spoken to me earlier! The typical dog food is like feeding your pet "fast food" for every meal. This formula is economical and most puppies love it. Caution: do not wean your puppies too early! Use a suitable weaning formula to transition your puppy from mom to regular foods. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

The Missing Link Puppy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product But when I went to order some more I found I could no longer import it!