Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More chamomile than lavender. Good tea though. Will buy it again.

Nice tea, but not much lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is mostly chamomile in this tea. Not enough lavender in my opinion. Although it is a good tea. Not too much choice anyway.

Excellent quality of chamoamile

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is an excellent product just don't expect much of the Lavender taste to it. I bought it hoping I can taste more of the lavender but was disappointed. But other than that, its wonderful and the chamomile is very deep and good. I like the packaging, it keeps it very fresh. Very fancy the way I like it. Just wish it had more lavender tones to it.

Chamomile lavender tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely tea for bedtime

Calming Chamomile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love chamomile tea, and I love the smell of lavendar. I was concerned the lavender might overpower the chamomile, however there is only a hint of lavendar in this, and I do not even notice it in the tea -definitely see it, no smell or discernable flavour. I feel I got a pot of chamomile tea, which is not a bad thing, but not what I was expecting.

Where's The Lavender?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Is A Decent Camomile Tea, But That's Not Why I Ordered It. I Wish The Lavender Was More Evident..

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The real has a pleasant flavour but I was disappointed to find that there were hardly any full flower buds.

1 2