Works very well but strong flavour

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will stay with the mild mint flavour in the future.

really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is a godsend, gets rid of tonsil stones and really gives your mouth a Clean feeling. Love it.

Good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good!!!

You All Have Been Terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

IHerb has proven to be the ONLY place that I am able to buy the Therabreath Mint flavored Mouthwash For a reasonable price! This includes Amazon! Please, keep up the terrific pricing!

Works but burns a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works like never before! Much better than other mouth wash I tried. But it is on the pricey side. Since this is the Icy Mint flavour, it tends to burn a little. But not as bad as other brands. Maybe i'll get the original one next time.

Removes Tonsil Stones

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on August 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

The real strength of this product is that it is very effective at removing tonsil stones. I only even noticed that I had them one day when I coughed one of these tiny white specks up. They smell *horrible* and are the likely the main cause of chronic bad breath if you have it. A lot of people have them, but are unaware of them because they are usually pretty small, and are often hidden behind the folds in the back of your mouth. I brush twice a day, and still occasionally get them. After doing some internet research, the best advice I could find was to use an alcohol-free, saccharin-free mouthwash. I've tried a few different alcohol-free, saccharin-free mouthwashes: Biotene, Kiss-my-face, and this one. I'd give 5 stars to all three of the mouthwashes, because each one is fairly effective. Of the three, I have to say that the Therabreath mouthwash is probably the most effective at removing tonsil stones. Each time I used it, I noticed a few of the little 'stones' dislodging from my tonsils. You really do need to gargle it for about a minute though to achieve the maximum effect ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended to those who suffer from bad breath.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this oral rinse for a few months now. It's effective in fighting morning breadth and the invigorating icy mint flavor is pleasant. A product to be recommended.

Works for tonsil stones

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order for this mouthwash. Bought it because of the good reviews on its effectiveness on eliminating tonsil stones. I was struggling with tonsil stones and the feeling of something stuck at the back of my throat. Not to mention the unpleasant breath that comes along with it (despite brushing and flossing) Happy to report that this mouthwash works very well to clear tonsil stones. I gargle twice daily and after a few days, I cough up the offending tonsil stones during random parts of the day! It also clears bad breath very effectively. The mild version of this Mouthwash is also very effective in clearing both bad breath and tonsil stones, even though it is so mild that it just feels like gargling with water. Definitely going to continue using this product!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

good