Thk u so much iherb for bringing this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Iherb,thank u so mch fr bringing this product.i hve been using this dr katz therabreath products in singapore for abt 3 months n dr katz had literally changed my life..u see,i suffer frm halitosis and no other toothpastes or mouthwash or numerous dentist visits can alleviate my bad breath problem..then i came across dr katz products frm the web n tried it whn it was sold in singapore..its unbelievable but therabreath had completely cured me of my bad breath just after two caps of mouthwashes..now i can talk to anybody knowing tht my breath will smell fresh..even my morning breath smells vry mild..to order frm dr katz company itself was quite expensive due to the delivary charges so i asked iherb if they cud sell dr katz products..and they kept to their promise..dear iherb,i m really really grateful fr acknowleding my request..yes the products seem expensive but its really worth the money when u come to realise therabreath miracles in eradicating any forms of bad breath!!!thank u again iherb n therabreath

Finally something that works as advertised.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for just over a year and it makes my mouth feel clean, my breath is better and tonsil stones are under control. As a bonus it helps me with colds to reduce the severity and duration. The gargling is an important step try not to skip it.

My Best Purchase in April 2013! No Regret after Trying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a fantastic product. It is very expensive product sold in Singapore. As I am buying other health products, I have included this purchase along. I have tried it for a week plus, and it really works well, much better than Listerine - I can hold longer when rinsing, and the taste is not awful. And I felt my breath was different, as in much better, nicer than using Listerine product. I guess I will continue to purchase the product here, since it is too expensive in Singapore. Try it, folks!

PLEASE TRY!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works!!! If you have bad breath that won't go away please give it a try! It worked for me after just ONE use - I used it in combination with Hyperbiotics Pro-dental chewable tablets the afternoon the parcel arrived, kept my breath fresh the whole evening!! It gets rid of the "white stuff" - bacteria and fungi, on your tongue instantly (of course you'll have to clean it with your toothbrush first). For me, it completely prevents white tongue from happening. And we know it's one of the main sources create bad breath. I had tried plenty of natural remedies - tea tree oil, oil of oregano etc as well as big brand mouth washes. None of that worked. But now I finally won't have to wake up and be subconscious about my morning breath anymore!

Bad breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer nose drip, its horrible, really bad breath, ive tried every thing, i found this product on line a few months ago, it really works, thank you, im loving it.

Try it (but don't take it with you by travelling)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it with the tooth paste, and it works! My only problem is, I travelled and the fluid was flowing out from the bottle...despite I chequed the cap before packing. This is my second bottle, and the first one had this problem, too, so this is not a unique problem.

Attention Sjogren sufferers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This makes such a difference in morning dry mouth. I've also tried their oral rinse for sensitive teeth, and this is far superb. It truly does reduce discomfort in the morning. This also seems to help with mouth sores or dryness during the day. I hope I never again have to live without this product!

Ultra clean mouth!

Posted by hypochondriac on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't get much bad breath, but decided to try this out of curiosity any way. It gives a long-lasting, ultra clean sensation to teeth and mouth. I'd imagine that long term use will reduce cavities. I prefer this - by far - to Listerine or other mainstream mouth washes. I think this product is actually more effective at killing oral bacteria than Listerine. The proof is in the results - when I am using this, I just don't get that yucky, sticky feeling on my teeth after eating something sweet.

It really helps

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband because he has halitosis. It is the first product that has helped him. He is nearly halitosis free now. Great product.

DON'T BUY IF YOU HAVE TONSILSTONES

Posted by almousa on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have halitosis or tonsil stones, just save your money and don't buy this, totally useless.