No more bad breath. Recommend

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Easy to use. No more bad breath. 1-2 spray is enough. Used great together with toothpaste . ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

The best breath freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried it, I was very disappointed. Mild flavor, without the characteristic taste of peppermint on what I'm used to in other fresheners. After a few days of use, showed the full effect. Highly effective tool refreshing breath, but different from all so far. I am thrilled.

confidence booster

Posted by tidfit on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

In japan, no one is allowed to chew gum at work... especially not teachers (and I am an English teacher). Mints, candies, and throat lozenges are all also banned. Students can't have them, so neither can teachers. if I use a strong mint mouth spray... the students think I had a mint, and the teachers might too... everyone is unhappy. This one is just right to protect my breath without anyone thinking I had a mint, gum, or candy. Perfect!

TheraBreath Throat Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don’t have halitosis, gingivitis, tonsil issues, or any other maladies of the mouth that might invite the scorn of others. I purchased this product as a more natural alternative to mint-flavored sprays out there and intended to use it after a light meal/snack or in case of “emergencies” where I couldn’t use a toothbrush. I figured a shot of concentrated oxygen + tea tree oil will certainly destroy any anaerobic bacteria in my mouth so I bought a few. Unfortunately this product did not deliver—or delivered far below my expectations—and left me with a bitter and metallic after-taste. Alternatively, and with the aid of family and friends, I compared my breath after using this product with swishing a shot of warm salt + water solution, and the salt water solution did better each time. I’ll be carrying mini salt packets with me instead of this product.

Therabreath helped me back to OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

My wife had been complaining about my bad breath on and off for years. I am a medical doctor, and well aware that bad breath can have many causes, not the least of which is colonization of the pharynx with ill odered bacteria. I heard about therabreath and tried it, and lo, it worked! No more complaints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and really works

this product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

with this throat spray, you can bring it with wherever and whenever you need it. It comes in so handy, especially if you want to freshen your breath after a meal. Great producr!

Works well

Posted by organic-down-under on September 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Banishes bad breath, great stuff, nozzle targets back of throat.

A great mouth ordor eradicator

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I must tell u.this spray works 100%.it completely removed my halitosis problem.even whn u hve no time to brush teeth,this spray works wonders..i alwys hve this in my bag without fail.pls iherb,do not ever stop selling therabreath products..they r really effective in giving a very fresh n clean feel

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product which targets those struggling with bad breadth dat emanates from the throat. I carry this around and refresh after each meal.

1 2 3