It actually works, I mean really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this and the basic formula for over a year now and it makes my moth feel very clean. Breath is better, tonsil stones under control and it reduces the severity and duration of colds and swollen tonsils for me. I can't make any claims for the specific perio therapy application but for the extra money I felt this formula was worth a try over the standard one.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

since having gum surgery before getting many crowns on my teeth, I have had difficulty keeping my gums healthy. This rinse, with the toothpaste is great. My gums bleed much less.

Used the whole bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used up the whole bottle, no difference in my gums. It's expensive, it tastes nasty, and that taste will linger for hours. The only plus I can see is it doesn't burn since it's alcohol free. I'm going back to Closys

Perio theraphy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Therabreath product for the past 6 years and I am fully satisfied with these products. Perio theraphy is recently introduced and seems good for gum disease.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in combination with the PerioTherapy Healthy Gums Toothpaste and I absolutely LOVE it!!! After years of gum issues it looks like these products will help me get rid off (most) of my gum problems!

Very good stuff for gums

Posted by ShokoFlomel on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The rinse is good as it keeps gums healthy. It prevents bleeding and fights bacteria. My friend who suffers from throat conditions said that the problems with her throat had become less serious. If you use it every day you will feel a healthy effect after a while. Хороший ополаскиватель. Помогает защищать десны от кровоточивости, хорошо влияет на зубы, убивает бактерии. Моя подружка, страдающая от частых ангин, заметила, что у нее стало меньше проблем с горлом. Рекомендую.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mild product and it really works.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My gums look healthier and the occasional weird pain disappears. Even makes my teeth look whiter! If not for the cost I would keep buying this product.

helped my gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use their toothpaste together with this rinse, it really helped my gums which were bleeding and inflamed.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Again, does not taste great but do see great results with regular use - it really does get rid of gingivitis and sensitive teeth / gums, and no bleeding!

1 2