not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok, this mouthwash alone doesnt work but combined with a few other products can defo improve your oral health. if u need one that really works i recommend smartmouth or therabreath aktivoxigen serum. amazing stuff the aktivoxigen serum, add a few drops in your nasal irrigator too and you are fresh all day.

Super healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This even has tea tree oil in it! Love it. Tastes great and it's good for you.

This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Not so good anymore,

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mouthwash has changed. Before it had a softer taste, but worked really great with bad breath. Now it has a sweeter mint taste which is too strong for me. It tastes more like regular mouth wash. It burns in my mouth, so it is difficult to rinse for a longer time. It doesn't work as good as before. I would not buy it again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product. So nice . Better than any mouthwash I ever had tried.

Keep being cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

After washing my mouth by this product, My mouth keep cool at least 4hours!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

excellent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time I have used this product. It works really well, filling me with fresh breath. An excellent product !

Really Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep purchasing this product for years. I use it every night. I think it is better than Oral B.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been trying a few mouthwash for a couple of years and so far, TheraBreath has been working for me. Got to get used to the taste. Can last about 6 hours for me whilst the rest of the mouthwash just a couple of hours. Also stumbled about iHerb who sells this product. This is my second time ordering from them and always prompt processing and delivery.

1 2