Has a nice scent, good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for the second time. I like the product and it got a good review in Skin Deep.

Great Body Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pros: -the formula is AMAZING! - 20% zinc oxide (blocks UVB and UVA rays) and tons of antioxidants -blends so well - doesn't leave a "streaky" finish like other physical sunscreens I have used -the price Cons: -way to greasy to wear on the face -leaves a white cast - but not too bad compared to other physical sunscreens This is probably the best physical sunscreen I have tried so far, and I have tried A LOT. The white cast isn't too bad but it's so greasy. I have to mix it with some other sunscreens to be able to wear it on my face.

Think, Thinkbaby, Sunscreen, SPF 50+

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a reasonable price sunscreen with quality ingredients. However, it is too greasy and not absorbed in my face. I probably have to use it with my body instead.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good! Great for summer when i spend more time outdoor

Not very effective and gets washed off easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't think this sunscreen is very effective, my son and I got a little sunburnt after using it. It's also not very water-resistant, we sweat in the sun and the sunscreen melted into the eyes so my son specifically requested not to apply the sunscreen above his eyes. And the sunscreen does make your face and body very white after applying unless you spread over your skin very thoroughly.

Отличный крем на физических фильтрах

Posted by Valerie on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Отличный крем от солнца на физических фильтрах. Степень защиты ниже 50, как нам показалось, но все равно для жаркого солнца - самое то! Спасает хорошо. Ни разу не обгорели - и в воде и на пляже. Крем густой, запах ненавязчивый и приятный, довольно экономно расходуется. Тюбика хватило на месяц отпуска на двоих человек. Если отзыв был полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "Да". Спасибо! Заходите на мою страничку с другими отзывами!

dry but ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

it‘s great,but little bit dry on baby’s face

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great sunscreen which is safe for the whole family. Texture is thick enough yet easy to apply on skin. It's a little bit greasy for me but somehow I think an effective sunscreen means to be that.

הזמנה חוזרת למוצר מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

נמרח בקלות אינו משאיר סימנים והכי חשוב יש לו ריח מעולה הדרי משהו.

lighter than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

quite light leaves just a fine layer, doesn t stain batjing suit amd has zonc oxide.

1 2