Gentle and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle on my 5-month-old's skin. Doesn't pull, glides on easily. I've ordered 3 more since my first purchase.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

it works well and will definitely buy again

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, esspecialy when i don't have time. The only probken is that the oackage is too small and the price is high.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually use the thinkbaby sunscreen in tube but is too sticky for my face so I hate to reapply it plus it does leave my face a bit too white. I saw this new product and because thinkbaby is such a good sunscreen, I was hoping the stick will work better on face. I am happy I brought it as it feels much better on my face than the one in a tube. It spread quite easily and doesn't leave my face white. Also I didn't breakout. I was using elta MD which suppose good for acne pron skin but I broke out like mad!!! This thinkbaby stick sunscreen is my go to now when I hit the beach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Colorless and handy!

Very small

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I accidentallly bought this, thinking it was a righter SPF so I am disappointed. But it is handy to carry. For the size it is expensive.