bad packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the design of the bento box as it's leakproof and the color is really cute. One thing I have to complain about is that when I received the product, the lid that closes the upper compartment (where you put the spoon and fork) was broken that I couldn't keep it shut. The rest of the product is perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for may 10month baby Its good for self feeding

Sorely disappointing.

Posted by fayechan-singapore on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This item was a real waste of my money. It is large, heavy and cumbersome. And I couldn't understand why it actually came with a pink plastic container at the bottom. Without which I cannot lock the box at all. I was confused looking at the photo and didn't register that aspect of its design in the photos. I kept thinking it's just some sort of enamel colour outside. I'm buying it because I want to minimize plastic use in the first place! The cover has a large compartment that holds a plastic/metal fork and spoon. I find that to be excessive. One can always use a set from home. The quality looks decent but I've not tested it after putting it through the dishwasher. In fact, I'm not going to use it ever.

Love it~

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a really good container, the only thing is that the cover is a bit hard to wash (where you put the spoon and fork)

Perfect choice