Great bottle!

Posted by GoodReviews on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

• This is a great bottle! • I bought one bottle on July 2017 and loved it, so on August 2017 I bought 2 more. • All 3 of them are still in perfect condition. They don't leak, and they are 100% dishwasher safe. • I only wash them in the dishwasher, and they don't show any signs of rust • The bottle is BPA free and also free of other dangerous and toxic materials and chemicals. • I use mine for cold drinks, and the bottle keeps the drinks cold for many hours, even if you leave it inside a parking car under the hot sun. • I love the fact that this bottle does not sweat. You can fill it with a drink and ice cubes (only small ice cubs, as large ice cubes will not fit), and put it on your desk, and it will not leave a sweat mark on the desk. • The bottle has an internal mesh filter, that can be used if you put something in the bottle (tea, lemon, ice cubs etc.), but I just took mine out as I don't need it. • The only drawback is that the bottle is very wide at the bottom, and will not fit a car's cup holder. • Important: Make sure you buy the silver colored bottle, since all the other colors will get scratches or their color will dye over time. ••• It takes a lot of time to write detailed reviews about products. ••• If my reviews helped you, please mark them as helpful (click YES next to my review where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). ••• You may find more detailed reviews on my page (click the green "GoodReviews" link above).

Good quality except...

Posted by eccolife on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

except that sometimes it leaks :( It is quite hard to close it maybe that's why

Almost impossible to open the bottle when it fills with hot water

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

The whole bottle is great with insulated material, but it doesn't have the same material on the opening part. It was very hot to touch nd not insulated at all.

Best for GYM!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it in the gym and at home just because its free of any toxic such as BPA and other toxic chemicals , keeps the cool pretty good for atleast couple of hours,it is well worth the investment for me . use for reduced price: ***✔TAM 4651✔*** (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy...

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best purchases I have probably ever made. It is not only great looking but the details like the mesh strainer so Ice doesn't clog in the neck was genious! This bottle keeps my drinks cold seriously for HOURS. I fill this with water & ice and take it with me to do errands and such. I leave it in a hot car during 90+ degree weather while I grocery shop or run in and out of stores. And hours later there is STILL ice in my water. It is 100% worth the money. It's durable and easy to carry along. Much better for you than plastic & not fragile like glass. LOVE LOVE LOVEE this bottle.

Thinksport Insulated Sports Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite big, but lightweight. Does not leak. Recommmended!

Best bottle ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Keeps my drinks cold for 8 hours, sometimes more. It even stayed cold after being left in the car for a couple of hours on a hot summer day.

Posted by Nesja89 on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

the sieve is very practical: i use it for the loose tea and it works perfectly. Unfortunately, the lid gets quite hot when used for hot beverages (so it looses the heat through the lid as well).

Very good bottle, love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

big enough for long gim workout easy to drink from recomend to anyone

use it every day