It blew my mind!

Posted by Cocosettico on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so pleasantly surprised when I tried this... I had been using natural deos without baking soda because it was too aggressive for me, but ended up trying this anyway because I was tired of settling with the average options I had been using that didn't make me feel comfortable enough and I'm so glad I gave this a chance!!! The baking soda wasn't a problem on this one, the smell is very soothing and it has protected me like no other deo from smelling bad at the gym and even after a 5 hour hike. The only downside is that you kind of sweat the product off and could end up staining clothes if you aren't quick enough to dry it. That is really annoying, but I'm just so happy to have found a fully natural product that works, that I can deal with some stains here and there without a doubt!

great Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect much from this Deodorant, but surprisingly it fits me perfectly. It lasts long and I love the smell. Thanks.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Terrific product. Very effective. Pleasant smell. Love it. Great choice for a non toxic deodorant. It's worth the money.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deo I have used so far. Highly recommended. Recurrent purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice, no issues, just started using

Smells delicious but marks clothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn’t last long as a lot of product comes off when u apply . Puts white marks on clothes as well and only lasts for short periods . Best scent on market though, good just before a single gym session but not for all day work

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought it cause new product released, scent is nice like a lemon sandwich cake, the scent can keep even after 2 hours , exercise, a good product~ deduct one star due to the price compare to other brand, it's a bit costly.

Beautiful Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deo smells great and really works, but it gave me a rash. Funnily enough, only on one side. I went back to my old deo until the rash went away and then tried this again, but I had exactly the same reaction.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice sweet smell but it stain my clothes. Please re-work the formula.